When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Presidential Datejust Help

positivitony

If you want a really, really good one, get in touch with mymanmatt, he's the master of the Rolex Datejust and Day/dates. He can build you one with a genuine dial, genuine crown and genuine bezel. They will stand up to scrutiny anywhere.

Here is one he made for me a while back. As you can see the case is not engraved with any markings. if you fit it with the Rolex President bracelet, which Matt has as well, you cannot see inside the lugs, so no one will ever know it's not a genuine case unless the bracelet is removed.

post-327-0-71475200-1388494912_thumb.jpg

post-327-0-46002400-1388494953_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

If you want a really, really good one, get in touch with mymanmatt, he's the master of the Rolex Datejust and Day/dates. He can build you one with a genuine dial, genuine crown and genuine bezel. They will stand up to scrutiny anywhere.

Here is one he made for me a while back. As you can see the case is not engraved with any markings. if you fit it with the Rolex President bracelet, which Matt has as well, you cannot see inside the lugs, so no one will ever know it's not a genuine case unless the bracelet is removed.

attachicon.gif002a.jpg

attachicon.gif004a.jpg

Wow that's pretty sweet! How do his prices run and how can I get in touch with him?

• 3 years later...