When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

-update- [Ultimate Movement Review] Panerai P3000 super clone

Rolexman

Got mine from Toro too, it was still running upon opening the box and it was in transit from China for six days.

Great write up Rolexman, I was very curious to see how the movement was constructed and you did a great job of explaining it!  Good to know someone can service the movement if it acts up too :)

• Like 1

Just remember if you want to wind this watch every 2 days to regulate it 30 seconds slow when fully wound. Then you will get a pretty accurate time keeping.

So it looks manufacturer knows about it since the watch You got actually was set at -30 secs/day ;)

Rolexman, after you serviced yours did the winding smooth out?

I've been very happy with mine, it keeps good time and has the ridiculous power reserve, but the winding action seems...stiff and almost grinding.

Smooth as butter. The click is also very silent and winding has a gen like feel and sound.

It will be up in the Sales Section soon. Why don't you buy it to compare :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This movement is now updated with bigger jewels in the gear train bridge and a square regulator arm.

Looks and functions 99% like the real deal.

Are you going to make another review? XD

On a separate note, doesnt the gen move every hour when changing the hour hand. I mean almost like a click each time u change the hour. Are you saying the rep does this too?

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk