When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's a good watch for an eagles playoff win?!?

carliv

Considering that I'm a Saints fan, I would wear one that's waterproof, that's so your tears don't get inside and corrode the movement!! ;) However considering how badly they have played on the road this year I doubt that they have another win in them.

personally, since there are no Rolex models in the mix, I would vote for the AP Diver. :)

• Like 2

Went with the trend of the seawolf since it was on a role. Should've went with the diver!!! Great ride for a team that had 4 wins a year ago with a first year coach and qb. We'll be better next year!!! Go birds! :)

We tried are best jimmy! I have no voice left. Lol

• Like 1

mJ3yLHOny9b1qWhGHMstyUg.jpg

Or this one....I was rooting for the Eagles. Sorry man hope I do not have to experience the same disappointment this weekend.  Hawks offense has not looked good for weeks now.  I know I am sporting the old TT blue Sub just in case we choke and I throw myself into the Puget Sound.

FYI, was in Philly a few weeks ago for a week on business.  What a great city.  One of my all time favorite places.

Good luck drop. That d is so good it usually doesn't matter how bad the offense is. Lol. Philly gets a bad wrap a lot but it really is a great town. Lots of history and a bunch of great restaurants.

Went with the trend of the seawolf since it was on a role. Should've went with the diver!!! Great ride for a team that had 4 wins a year ago with a first year coach and qb. We'll be better next year!!! Go birds! :)

We tried are best jimmy! I have no voice left. Lol

Yea, I shouldn't have worn my green sub either. I didn't wear it the game before and we won so mistake on my choice of watch. But I thought we did fantastic for our first year. All the media was looking down on Chip Kelly saying college coaches don't belong in the NFL, they never work out, they always suck etc. But Chip had proven them wrong then a bunch of media jumped on the Kelly bandwagon, when the Eagles were on a roll. I must admit though I was one of those people at the beginning of the season that wanted the Eagles to go 1-16. Not because to see Chip have a bad year. But because I knew Vick as much as I do love him is in the last year of his contract and wouldn't be back next year. And with not knowing how Foles was at the time I wanted a top first round pick qb.

After we started winning some games I realized that Foles and some of the other players do have some potential. The Saints game was a very winnable game and I thought they would win hell even Vegas did. I think what really hurt the Eagles was not turning any of the interceptions into points. Also at the end of the game the Eagles small size on defense couldn't stop/get by the bigger saints o-line.

The Eagles are looking forward to a great future and I think going into this year they are the team that will come out of the NFC east. But we need to get bigger on d and o. We also need a play maker on safety someone to fill the shoes of B-dawk because Patrick Chung flat out sucks.

Can go on but I don't want to write a novel. lol

Edited by JimmyV

Good luck drop. That d is so good it usually doesn't matter how bad the offense is. Lol. Philly gets a bad wrap a lot but it really is a great town. Lots of history and a bunch of great restaurants.

Thanks man, yes, great food and historical architecture.  Love cities I can walk around without needing a car.  I was at the Marriott downtown so easy to get around.  I ate at iron chef Morimoto's 3 times.  Probably the best sushi I have ever had.