When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Athaya 702 tube: A Report

lionsandtigers

Good News guys, this tube is perfect.

Just received mine for the 5514 project, everyone knows that dbane and I have been tearing our hair out because of the strange thread pitch on the gen 702 tubes.

Anyway, gen 702 crown screws down like butter. Tube screws into the case smoothly and seats perfectly how it should.

This tube gets an A+ and I am happy to say that I can finally assembly my 5514. Thanks Athaya, great f'ing job.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Just received mine for the 5514 project, everyone knows that dbane and I have been tearing our hair out because of the strange thread pitch on the gen 702 tubes.

Anyway, gen 702 crown screws down like butter. Tube screws into the case smoothly and seats perfectly how it should.

This tube gets an A+ and I am happy to say that I can finally assembly my 5514. Thanks Athaya, great f'ing job.

@lionsandtigers, Thx for the review, really glad to hear it fits.

@Tonyyammine, you can mail me at athaya.rave@yahoo.com

adrian

• 2 years later...
On 1/8/2014 at 10:59 PM, lionsandtigers said:

Which Torx size fit in the crown tube to install or which Rolex spline?  Many of us can't find any facts on what tool fits Athaya 702 tube.   I asked and he said some small Torx.   I can't understand how difficult this is to find.