When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milgauss, I'm ready to pull the trigger but, which one to choose?

Max72

I've been considering the purchase of a Milgauss with green sapphire crystal. I've come down to 2 sellers:

Perfect Clones and Lawrence Watch.info

They both sell a Milgauss GS version with a Rolex caliber 3131 copy with roughly $100 difference in price.

I need help from you experts, since this would be my first rep purchase, in finding out if it's the same watch they both sell or there are any differences and if, which one is eventually better and worth the extra $$$.

Here are the links:

Lawrence Watch.info

http://www.greatasia3368.com/rolex/milgauss/rolexmilgaussswiss_005.htm

Perfect Clones

http://www.p-cls.com/rlm00008-milguass-green-sapphire-swiss-283631-p-12835.html

Thank you so much for your help and knowledge.

Max

TBH I haven't heard good things about the SA3135. I would go with an ETA or ETA clone, if the SA3135 craps out, you will never find parts for it. Plus, let's be honest, who are you fooling? With a closed case back no one will ever see the movement, and any watchmaker that works on it will know it's not the real deal. The finishing on them is so rough, only a fool would mistake them for the real deal.

EDIT: I just saw that this was the decorated movement, and my statement still stands. I have heard bad things about the painted gears that they use in these flaking and contaminating the movements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I ordered from andrew .eta 2836.black dial 39.5 mm.his watches also seemed to be good .correct me if I am wrong

What are your findings on the ETA 2836 black dial 39.5 mm you ordered from Andrew? Would you kindly post some pictures, please.

If Andrew is the chap from TrustyWatches, I posted a query about the Milgauss here yesterday. Perhaps you can evaluate it and the whole situation for me by showing pictures and a report of your Milgauss that you ordered and most probably have received by now?

Kind Rgds

What are your findings on the ETA 2836 black dial 39.5 mm you ordered from Andrew? Would you kindly post some pictures, please.

If Andrew is the chap from TrustyWatches, I posted a query about the Milgauss here yesterday. Perhaps you can evaluate it and the whole situation for me by showing pictures and a report of your Milgauss that you ordered and most probably have received by now?

Kind Rgds

Go with the milgauss

He is td on the forum

Andrew yes trust time

Just take time on you qc pictures

It is beautifull

actually go to any td on the forum and ge will get you the stuff you want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Go with the milgauss

He is td on the forum

Andrew yes trust time

Just take time on you qc pictures

It is beautifull

actually go to any td on the forum and ge will get you the stuff you want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Dear Dr Rolex,

Thank you for your reply which was so prompt too. Yes, I very much would like either the Milgauss or the DeepSea. But what I asked is to see the pictures, any pictures of your Milgauss that you ordered.

And with reference to my initial query, the videos on PC and TT for the Milgauss are identical are they not? Or have I made a mistake. Please take a look :

p-cls.com/rlm00008-milguass-green-sapphire-swiss-283631-p-12835.html

ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_237&products_id=10003&zenid=2cb18314cc62e39839ef647d052b1aa6

In which case who is copying who's videos or are they all the same company and same company representatives?

Kind Rgds

I personally have the watch that Josh at Perfect Clones is providing (although I have the Bamford edition, which looks the same, plus a bamford logo).

I can also back up the fact that Josh is fantastic to deal with.

Thanks for that & Good Morning to you.

Okay on Perfect Clones and thank you for your recommendation. But how do you explain them having the same video of the Milgauss that I'd like as the video on TrustyWatches? Please see links to above.

They both there own company logos across the video - which appears to be exactly the same video of the same watch. It doesn't inspire confidence.

Kind Rgds

I bought a milgauss gv to but changed the crystal to a gen crystal did cost me a Fortune and its near impossible to get a gen milgauss gv crystal because of you dont change the crystal its one of the biggest tells all who know that watch will know its fake in 2 sec my milgauss have these mods

Gen crystal

Swiss movement

Gen Bracelet

And now its hard to tell i made a topic a while back where you can see the difference with the crystal for yourself its a Big tell side of the rep crystal are clear but gen is Dark green

Good luck

What on earth are you talking about?! Yet more misinformation that attempts to distract from the topic in question.

Please don't bother with responses like that they are pointless.

Kind Rgds

Thanks for that & Good Morning to you.

Okay on Perfect Clones and thank you for your recommendation. But how do you explain them having the same video of the Milgauss that I'd like as the video on TrustyWatches? Please see links to above.

They both there own company logos across the video - which appears to be exactly the same video of the same watch. It doesn't inspire confidence.

Kind Rgds

Well, my assumption would be that all these watch dealers get their watches from the same place. The video is most likely created by the manufacturers, not the dealers.

What on earth are you talking about?! Yet more misinformation that attempts to distract from the topic in question.

Please don't bother with responses like that they are pointless.

Kind Rgds

By the way, we may both be new here. However, if you want a question answered in a polite manner, then I'd recommend speaking to the forum members with a modicum of respect. This forum is as popular as it is due to the kind nature of its members.

By the way, we may both be new here. However, if you want a question answered in a polite manner, then I'd recommend speaking to the forum members with a modicum of respect. This forum is as popular as it is due to the kind nature of its members.

Respect is earned and not given free for irrelevant waffle.

Thank you for your reply.

Kind Rgds

Well was just to help you know that the crystal is a Big tell so do what you can to change it but ofcause i will not bother you in the future with anything and as getreplicawatches Said we are popular because we are Nice and polite over here and dont Expect Much help in the future with a attitude like that

Best regards

And hope you have a pleasent time while you are here

• Like 1

Well was just to help you know that the crystal is a Big tell so do what you can to change it but ofcause i will not bother you in the future with anything and as getreplicawatches Said we are popular because we are Nice and polite over here and dont Expect Much help in the future with a attitude like that

Best regards

And hope you have a pleasent time while you are here

Hey Ezio

I have nice gen crown for your milgauss

Am a very much new member to the forums, and it is nice to be part of one that seems to be a little more current than some of the others.
I am very interested in a rep of the new blue faced Milgauss GV that was released this year, and am not sure how long it usually takes for a new model to make it to the rep shelves.

Also, as it is, I am looking at Joshua and Andrew. If anyone feels this is not the best route, please let me know.

Thanks, and nice to be a part of the forum!