When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Factory Stainless Steel 44mm ROO released for Pre-order

Legend

http://pureti.me/product/pre-order-royal-oak-offshore-44mm-ss-noob-11-best-edition-a7750/

Looks like Noob is not to be left behind, and following closely on the forged carbon 44mm ROO chrono release by Chanel J12 Factory, Noob has released both the stainless steel 44mm ROO (panda dial essentially) and also a black dial DLC one, supposedly a rep of the ceramic gen version.

To be fair, the SS rep dial looks good to me, besides the usual date window placement flaw (a tad too far to the right), but I am going to wait for the release of the the same model by the J12 factory on both the stainless steel and rose gold models before deciding.

I cannot tell if the crownguard assembly are media-blasted in the Noob rep, but the sandblasted crownguards are featured in the gen of the 44mm ROO chronos for the ceramic/carbon model and the SS model. Chances are this would be a necessary mod :lol:

What do you guys think? 

• 2 weeks later...
here is gen to compare the tapisserie .. .. why did noob but use the same as deep tapisserie like on there ss version !! and the media blasting on the pusher on all version .. should have used more coarse blast like all the gens !!  i hope they address both issues .. on later versions !!

389d9856-6e76-4aa3-993b-6c2ab824985d_zps

here is gen to compare the tapisserie .. .. why did noob but use the same as deep tapisserie like on there ss version !! and the media blasting on the pusher on all version .. should have used more coarse blast like all the gens !!  i hope they address both issues .. on later versions !!

389d9856-6e76-4aa3-993b-6c2ab824985d_zps

Z, thanks for the input.. just wondering: If you do mediablasting for the RG crown guards yourself after purchase, it would need to be re-plated with rose gold yes?

Regards