When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP diver Blackout new Donerix Shark black (wristshots added)

dannesyd

• 1 month later...

you remember the hated lemon :lol:

Sure I do ;) Now I am so tempted between the project x and the fc v3 but somehow I wanna give the fc a try..I guess yellow will fit for spring..but I probably gonna wait for the v4 case since I heard the fc case on the newly released bumblebee has a much nicer and smoother pattern and shine. Am I right?

Sure I do ;) Now I am so tempted between the project x and the fc v3 but somehow I wanna give the fc a try..I guess yellow will fit for spring..but I probably gonna wait for the v4 case since I heard the fc case on the newly released bumblebee has a much nicer and smoother pattern and shine. Am I right?

ah yes the fabled V4.. ;)

But will the yellow be less.. erm, yellow, by any chance? :lol:

Haha seems like you really hate yellow Legend :p

The rainbow has 6 colors Sputim. 

Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

Yellow is a color that looks good on baby chickens, ducklings, sunflowers, lemons, potatoes and bananas. 

I like yellow, don't get me wrong, but on my watches, clothes, bags, belts or shoes. :p

The rainbow has 6 colors Sputim.

Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

Yellow is a color that looks good on baby chickens, ducklings, sunflowers, lemons, potatoes and bananas.

I like yellow, don't get me wrong, but on my watches, clothes, bags, belts or shoes. :p

I think I got you Legend ;) Perhaps I won't like it as well and it's probably a reason for the many popping up in the sales section ;) I will see..but I will definitely get a safari soon and have it serviced and AR'd by Domi.

Cheers

I think I got you Legend ;) Perhaps I won't like it as well and it's probably a reason for the many popping up in the sales section ;) I will see..but I will definitely get a safari soon and have it serviced and AR'd by Domi.

Cheers

yeah you got me all right.. 

I wonder why AP would make such a watch in the first place :D

• 3 months later...