When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Been a long time...

Chronus

I still have a large collection... lots of gen parts for unfinished projects that I don't have the same money for these days... but it's always nice to reminisce... I have most of the watches I wanted either gen or rep... and being away from here kept me out-of-date so I wouldn't lust after more as usual!

I changed countries just over 2 years ago and things were too much fun there..I was having too much fun partying to be on forums...! I'm back "home" for a short break before going back :)

Sounds nice ;) Partying and having time with friends and family is definitely more important than watches and spending time on the computer. Nevertheless, it's a great forum and a place where a lot of fine and helpful people meet and exchange stuff ;)

So you need to get one or two super reps before you go back partying :p I guess a lot has changed in this two years ;)

Sounds nice ;) Partying and having time with friends and family is definitely more important than watches and spending time on the computer. Nevertheless, it's a great forum and a place where a lot of fine and helpful people meet and exchange stuff ;)

So you need to get one or two super reps before you go back partying :p I guess a lot has changed in this two years ;)

I wish but my money situation does not allow that these days... being in southern Europe is not a highly paid place, especially if you are not from there and not 100% fluent in the language. I don't think I could get finance work there nowadays. Having said that, it seems to be so much easier meeting non-native people there than natives!

Well my "work" is really self-funded from savings .. making music.. so far too much money is sunk into music making software and equipment.. and who knows if there will ever be a payoff? I think I'll try to give it one more year and see :)

Well my "work" is really self-funded from savings .. making music.. so far too much money is sunk into music making software and equipment.. and who knows if there will ever be a payoff? I think I'll try to give it one more year and see :)

Sounds like hard work but at least it seems to make fun :) So good luck with it and hope you can afford a new rep soon ;)

• Like 1

I`m from those days and just recently came back after a 2 year break.

And of course i ordered a watch. :)

Man.. I wish I could do that ... I| have to be content with what I already have.. some high priced frankens and gens.

Good choice! So tempted to get one as well. Which version did you get? V1 or v2?

Thats how rusty i`m..........didn`t even know there where 2 versions.

What`s the difference?

@ Chronus, go ahead you know you want to.

It`s just one extra watch. :)

Edited by retep

Thats how rusty i`m..........didn`t even know there where 2 versions.

What`s the difference?

@ Chronus, go ahead you know you want to.

It`s just one extra watch. :)

There is a v1 made by HBB factory and a v2 version. First one has more correct case and better dial but a slightly milky AR. But nevertheless, v1 is the better option at the moment. But it's about taste I guess ;)

• 2 weeks later...