When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I like to Wind It, Wind It, We like to Wind It!

fraggle42

(apologies to Reel 2 Reel :) )

Place your bets now!

How long will this one last me before it's full? I think I've got about 15 autos, so 9 free spaces.

1002216001.jpg

I have no idea where I'm going to put it yet but it's a nice problem to have!

Does anyone else remember the chap who made individual wall mounted or shelf standing watch display units on here? Two pieces of varnished wood with some chrome parts IIRC? I would like maybe 4 or 6 of them, so I can appreciate the watches I have but don't wear them much. It seems a pity if they're hidden in a cupboard.

Does anyone else remember the chap who made individual wall mounted or shelf standing watch display units on here? Two pieces of varnished wood with some chrome parts IIRC? I would like maybe 4 or 6 of them, so I can appreciate the watches I have but don't wear them much. It seems a pity if they're hidden in a cupboard.

To follow up my own question the chap who could get these made is Big Gazza. I've PMd him to see if he can still get hold of them.

Nice piece to have. Now that it´s finally there....needs to be full before next summer.... Well, now that´s quite some excuse to get them coming.

I counted all my autos. I've got 19. 7 spaces free.

I need help!

I know quite a few here will make my collection look like a Sunday afternoons shopping trip to the mall, and I've tried to limit myself to 8 autos and have completely failed at that!

Addiction and watches. Should be a law against it :D