When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from a newbie

freestone

Hello from Germany!

Hello from a new member! I have just registered here at this forum.

I am from Germany, 44 years old and a watch enthusiast for nearly 14 years now.

So far I own(ed) only gen watches but I am looking out for a high quality Sub-Clone now.

Why? Believe it or not, after a thread in another major watchforum about the quality of rep watches and how closer to the original they get I got interested in this stuff and wanted to own one. Maybe doing some work on my own on it later. Also I new for sure from the first moment that I am willing to spend a little bit more and go for a high quality watch.

During my research in the web I found out a little bit and also found this forum.

I did not register and so I had only a limited possibility to read threads.

It is a very interesing world and I am very excited to learn more. I guess you will not hear so much from me at first, because I am a Newbie and have to read here very much.

The next point is my halting school English ...

Best regards,

freestone

Welcome, you should be happy with these choices, I especially like the TC.  I too mainly only looked at gens, bought a couple of poor reps back in early 2000's but was not impressed so went back to buying gens.  Found this place a few weeks ago and cannot stop reading, learning, and ordering.  Very happy with the units I have received so far and have 2 more on the way.  You can really learn a lot here.