When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New hand winding movement for fully working chrono

ryaku

Shall we see such movement in short time?

Is it so hard replicating correctly a genuine lemania movement?

Did anyone replace venus movement with a genuine lemania hand winding in a speedy professional?

Is it possible to do? cost? complexity?

Jesus...i've written just questions :o

Cheers

Shall we see such movement in short time?

Is it so hard replicating correctly a genuine lemania movement?

Did anyone replace venus movement with a genuine lemania hand winding in a speedy professional?

Is it possible to do? cost? complexity?

Jesus...i've written just questions :o

Cheers

Blimey you don't ask for much!!! The rep movt is based on the Venus 175 (not Lemania) and is made by the Tianjin Watch company of Tianjin - China. This movt is used in their own domestic market watches and was not made for the rep market but just happened to be perfect for some models and is called the Seagull T19, here is a link to them - maybe you could email and ask them if they could make a new version of the Lemania instead!!! They have a range of watches and that some look very familiar!!!

http://www.zhonghuawatch.com/tjho_all.htm

Blimey you don't ask for much!!! The rep movt is based on the Venus 175 (not Lemania) and is made by the Tianjin Watch company of Tianjin - China. This movt is used in their own domestic market watches and was not made for the rep market but just happened to be perfect for some models and is called the Seagull T19, here is a link to them - maybe you could email and ask them if they could make a new version of the Lemania instead!!! They have a range of watches and that some look very familiar!!!

http://www.zhonghuawatch.com/tjho_all.htm

Thanks for advices Finepics but...

That doesn't seem a piece of cake to me. :(

How can i make em realize a new movement for just 1 item/piece?

Moreover i think that if we still haven't seen a fully working replica hand winding chrono (with 3 sub dials) the solution is not so simple or cheap.

Am i mistaken?

p.s: we should stop purchasing chronograph not fully working, that's the best way to stimulate replica market to greater effort toward new improvements.

Interesting link. :winkiss:

Edited by ryaku

Ask again:

Is it possible to do? cost? complexity? :huh:

The short answer is: no can do, my brother. The subdial spacing, among other things is different. A more interesting question would be, "Has anyone managed to put a genuine lemania and an OEM speedy dial into a rep case? That may be possible but, sadly,unlikely to work IMO.

The short answer is: no can do, my brother. The subdial spacing, among other things is different. A more interesting question would be, "Has anyone managed to put a genuine lemania and an OEM speedy dial into a rep case? That may be possible but, sadly,unlikely to work IMO.

Thanks for bad news archibald. :D

Ok, no problem, i expected that. :huh:

We just gotta drive some chinese factory in this direction. :p

Edited by ryaku