When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Day Date WOW

paneraiguy

Hi Guys,

Just received this Day Date I had built for me from a fellow forum member. All I can say, was that he was so great to deal with,and done such a cracking job!!!!!

I am really happy with the result. I will get another done, that's for sure, looks real enough for me. lol

It feels right, nice and smooth and the ETA is just humming and keeping perfect time!!

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

post-5558-0-96290500-1390730751_thumb.jp

post-5558-0-78322000-1390730949_thumb.jp

Tony: from PT $258 w/ ETA

Made with a Genuine DayDate 2 (41mm)

New DayDate 2 41mm with 1:1 Dimensions!!!

MOVEMENT:
Swiss ETA 2836-2 (28,800bph) 25J
**Other Movement Options

1. Asia ETA 2836-2 Automatic, 25J, 28800bph
2. Asia 2813 Automatic, 21J
Please make the selection under Options below...

CASE DIAMETER: 41mm
THICKNESS: 12mm
DIAL COLOR: New 2008 Design Black Graphic Dial with Numeral Markers
CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 316L
BRACELET: Solid Stainless Steel 316L (With 2008 New Style Presidential Rolesor)
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire
BACK GLASS: Solid caseback with Rolex hologram
BEZEL:  Chamfered Bezel
HACK MOVEMENT: Yes
CLASP TYPE: Hidden Rolesor Clasp
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00

This is exactly what im after!!! :frusty::drool:

Where when who... i WANT

Mine was built by mymanmatt. It was built about a year ago. that's a well worn but nice genuine alligator strap, genuine Rolex 18k buckle, genuine dial, crystal, crown. Matt supplies the case and movement. actually he supplied everything except the strap and buckle.

• Like 2

Mine was built by mymanmatt. It was built about a year ago. that's a well worn but nice genuine alligator strap, genuine Rolex 18k buckle, genuine dial, crystal, crown. Matt supplies the case and movement. actually he supplied everything except the strap and buckle.

How much, love it!

How much, love it!

Give Matt a shout, prices of genuine parts have gone up some since this one was built, so I would hesitate to say what one would cost today. It's going to be more expensive that the ones from the TD's, but not terribly more. Plus is it will come with a solid serviced movement and as many genuine parts as you want to spring for. Also Matt is in the CONUS, so if you live in the USA, no customs issues, also Matt is a super nice, stand up guy, and if you have  a problem with something within a reasonable amount of time, he will see that it gets sorted out.

You won't be sorry!! Great watches, and they have pretty much depreciated all they are going to so if you buy one and keep it in nice shape, it's going to be worth at least as much if not more than you paid for it years down the road.

• 1 month later...

Matt made me this. Its not a day date but its very nice. When i get a chance ill post better pics

I have it's twin from another mother ... well in this case father, PBdad did mine ... :)

datejust_4-1.jpg

DateJusts and DayDates are great franken projects ... especially for first-time franken attempts. Although some of the parts prices have gone up, they are still affordable, and available enough that you can put something together fairly easily.