When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying a watch from Josh Perfect Clones

cbro2

After being emailed by josh with a link to 95 gateway website i was prompted to fill in a bunch of forms about credit card details etc... after choosing to pay by VISA. After this a page came up saying 'payment success' and my order number, amount etc.. However after recently researching into this '95 gateway website' i have read of many complaints of alleged fraud, where people lose money as they use this site to handle their transactions.

Is this normal for the perfect clones website as I am new to replicas and thought perfect clones was safe to buy from but am now doubtful.

Many regards,

Chris

You are certain the website you ordered from was the real Perfect Clones website, not a cloned Perfect Clones. I have no experience with this payment system, but honestly, I have a great deal of suspicion with any site that asks for a myriad of details about my credit cards and/or personal information. It's just too easy for this information to fall into the wrong hands, someone clones your credit card and armed with that as well as a lot of personal information, it's off on a shopping spree!! For all I know this may be a perfectly legitimate payment portal. Hopefully some other members who have used this or have experience with this business will chime in and let everyone know what they think about this system.

You know guys I would deal with Toro or  Mirrors off of Pay Pal because I know who I am talking to, but with the big houses it is strictly PP or I do not buy.

PS still it is a CC if it is not Josh just report they close that number you are not liable, now overall identity theft is another matter I do not know how much you gave them.

I have purchased 4 watches from Josh. His current website is www.p-cls.com. I always choose the paypal option. When using paypal with Josh he request payment in Singapore currency which does not affect your payment amount. I would always use paypal when it is an option to help reduce the risk of identity theft.

I've dealt with Josh,even put reps together with Josh for 8 years. While i've been out of the game for a bit i can tell you that he is the best in this industry,the industry leader and you have nothing to worry about dealing with him. Guy's like Toro or Sead wouldn't have quality reps to sell if not for Josh. I've bought a hundred reps from the dude,he brings the best to the industry.

Josh is a good guy, and www.p-cls.com is his site as many here mentioned.

I bought about 6 watches off him, and every one was a good transaction.

When you pay via cc, it would bring you to the site mentioned in your post, that is normal.

You can trust the man, and keep your worries at home. ;)

I have purchased a watch before from Josh with no problems, my family many. However, now I am having a bit of a problem. I purchased a handbag and wallet at the beginning of the month. It made it to LA within 48 hours and then got stuck in customs for almost 3 weeks. My dad had purchased 2 handbags that went right though customs from Josh. When USPS tried to deliver it Monday they wanted 171.00 duty. I said no way and refused, return to sender and notified Josh. He and I are going back and forth about sending a replacement. He wated the goods back first. I put my foot down and said this was not my fault or really his but I'm out the money, I should not wait 3 more weeks for it to go back though customs then wait for it to get back to him, then resend to me. We could be looking at 8 weeks or more. That is not acceptable, considering also the amount of business he does with my family. I email him tonight this, and then get an immediate response that it is Chinese New Year's and no one is working until after the 15th now. :angry2:  I really don't know what else to do. I said I would email him on the 16th then for a new tracking number. Will see.

I have purchased a watch before from Josh with no problems, my family many. However, now I am having a bit of a problem. I purchased a handbag and wallet at the beginning of the month. It made it to LA within 48 hours and then got stuck in customs for almost 3 weeks. My dad had purchased 2 handbags that went right though customs from Josh. When USPS tried to deliver it Monday they wanted 171.00 duty. I said no way and refused, return to sender and notified Josh. He and I are going back and forth about sending a replacement. He wated the goods back first. I put my foot down and said this was not my fault or really his but I'm out the money, I should not wait 3 more weeks for it to go back though customs then wait for it to get back to him, then resend to me. We could be looking at 8 weeks or more. That is not acceptable, considering also the amount of business he does with my family. I email him tonight this, and then get an immediate response that it is Chinese New Year's and no one is working until after the 15th now. :angry2:  I really don't know what else to do. I said I would email him on the 16th then for a new tracking number. Will see.

Actually, I would like to say this, with all sincerity

a. It is indeed the Chinese New Year festival now. The factories have been closed for a few days now and would be open maybe close to mid Feb. Josh was not lying about that.

b. I understand that Josh could have considered the amount of business done with your family, if it was substantial, and helped you out a bit more, in your opinion.

c. Neither you nor Josh is responsible for the custom hold-up to be fair. He did his part by sending the goods, you did your part by paying. Such issues occur from time to time with customs, with this hobby that we indulge in. We have to just be calm and live with it. Open and non-aggressive communication with the seller helps sometimes, bbut not always, as they do not control the customs too. ;)

d. It is fair that a refund be given upon receipt of goods, much as I do not like the arrangement either.

At the end of the day, we have to be prepared for all such contingencies if we want to play this game. We need to deal with QC issues, possible scams, wrong or missing items, member to member sales disputes, and yes, customs issues!

Actually, I would like to say this, with all sincerity

a. It is indeed the Chinese New Year festival now. The factories have been closed for a few days now and would be open maybe close to mid Feb. Josh was not lying about that.

b. I understand that Josh could have considered the amount of business done with your family, if it was substantial, and helped you out a bit more, in your opinion.

c. Neither you nor Josh is responsible for the custom hold-up to be fair. He did his part by sending the goods, you did your part by paying. Such issues occur from time to time with customs, with this hobby that we indulge in. We have to just be calm and live with it. Open and non-aggressive communication with the seller helps sometimes, bbut not always, as they do not control the customs too. ;)

d. It is fair that a refund be given upon receipt of goods, much as I do not like the arrangement either.

At the end of the day, we have to be prepared for all such contingencies if we want to play this game. We need to deal with QC issues, possible scams, wrong or missing items, member to member sales disputes, and yes, customs issues!

I agree and thank you for your well put post. Don't get me wrong, so far, all my dealing with Josh have been positive and I truly believe after our many, many communications that he will reship after the holiday there to me. I'm frustrated yes, but hopeful still!

Yes I feel for you. But I think Josh is going to come through for you in the end mate!

Meanwhile, feel free to vent away here! It's part of why we join RWG yes? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I think he will. Yes, I joined to vent and have another board besides my beloved hockey :)

PS: Can women be tagged as "mate" LOL....... No one has ever referred to me as that before ;)

As Legend said, you cannot expect a genuine, top seller response when buying rep goods from the other side of the world. Only the gen dealer can offer you that, at 10 to 50 times the price.

Sometimes things go wrong and they are beyond anyones control. If or when that happens, it's no good getting angry at the seller, they didn't ring up customs and tip them off about your parcel!!

The angry words you have sent to Josh will probably have destroyed any good will that your families previous business will have built up with him.

There's nothing we can do when these things happen but wait and let the correct sequence of events take place, and just accept it will take a bit of time for each step to happen.

20 years ago i would have never imagined I could browse through an online store of a dealer the other side of the world, and then order something from them and get it a few days or couple of weeks later, all without getting off the sofa or turning the TV off!

As Legend said, you cannot expect a genuine, top seller response when buying rep goods from the other side of the world. Only the gen dealer can offer you that, at 10 to 50 times the price.

Sometimes things go wrong and they are beyond anyones control. If or when that happens, it's no good getting angry at the seller, they didn't ring up customs and tip them off about your parcel!!

The angry words you have sent to Josh will probably have destroyed any good will that your families previous business will have built up with him.

There's nothing we can do when these things happen but wait and let the correct sequence of events take place, and just accept it will take a bit of time for each step to happen.

20 years ago i would have never imagined I could browse through an online store of a dealer the other side of the world, and then order something from them and get it a few days or couple of weeks later, all without getting off the sofa or turning the TV off!

Oh no no, I have not had any angry conversations at all with Josh! He has answered all of my emails timely and to the point. He has been nice to deal with and I know it is not his fault about what happened with customs. Just luck of the draw I guess. It happens, I know that, I just want things made right somewhat timely. Bad for me, holiday on his side now, but I have every confidence that he will come though for me. I was just venting.

Oh no no, I have not had any angry conversations at all with Josh! He has answered all of my emails timely and to the point. He has been nice to deal with and I know it is not his fault about what happened with customs. Just luck of the draw I guess. It happens, I know that, I just want things made right somewhat timely. Bad for me, holiday on his side now, but I have every confidence that he will come though for me. I was just venting.

Ah, no problem then :)

Some people don't understand that there are a lot of parts to the journey from the dealer to their house (or expect the dealer to be a magician and fix everything instantly) and get angry at the dealer, which, as you know, does no good at all and just makes sure everyone had a bad day.

Josh will make sure everything works out for you.

The problem you mentioned with Josh wanting the goods back before he sent out a replacement or did a refund is normal practise with any business in the UK, I've had the same problem a few times (this was with online dealers selling kitchen utensils and another selling metalworking tools), all I could do if I wanted a replacement in a hurry is agreed that I would buy another one, and then when the broken whatever-it-was got back to them, they would do a full refund, so I would end up paying for one, and having a working one as soon as possible. It just means that for a few days my bank account is out by the cost X 2.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all. I'm new to this forum and would like to intro usc myself. I'm Patrick from Charleston SC and have learned more about replica info in 2 weeks than in my entire life from your posts. Could've saved me a couple thousand in bad replicas had I known beforehand. Thanks for the tips.