When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iphone 5S or Galaxy Note 3.

Jordanf1

Eh. http://www.macrumors.com/2014/04/15/iphone-6-mockups-electronics-fair/

The molds have been spotted as well. As with previous iphones, many of the leaks were spot on. I'm not expecting it to change much from the mockup.

You do know what mock-up means, right? :)

After the Sonny Dickson episode, I'd be surprised if the leaks are as close this time. Also, remember in previous "leaks", there has been misinformation. Time will tell.

You do know what mock-up means, right? :)

After the Sonny Dickson episode, I'd be surprised if the leaks are as close this time. Also, remember in previous "leaks", there has been misinformation. Time will tell.

I'm not going to argue any further, this leads nowhere. Yes I know damn well what a mockup is and once again, if you followed the leaks of the 5 and 5s on reputable websites then you know they were pretty much spot on.

From the moment different sources and websites reveal similar details then you can assume they're on to something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Man this is funny I had the same situation as you but I never looked back and traded mine to the note 3 no doubt I am highly satisfied with it prolly this phone I will keep for at least 3 more years, the fact that the bill of materials total for note 3 is ever higher than the iphone 5S is where it nailed the coffin for me, but for now the main choices other than the note 3 is the xperia z2 and htc m8, that will give you more confusing choices LOL been an android lover since 3 years though I have an ipad air too

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Its like this, 5s is too small and you could not justify its cost, note 3 is just right(price) but its too wide for my small hands, m8 or z2 will be more better on almost everyones adult size hands, oops cant miss the lovely G3 too LOL

Necro posts from me LOL

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...