When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica in singapore

sweetgal78

Hello everyone:) I m new to this forum and have been enjoying learning about replicas everyday. I have just take a towards a string interest in replica watches and was wondering if there is anyone in Singapore like me:) I wish to purchase some replicas but don't know where to start from..used to buy from a local dealer but he's stopped business now..thanks in advance everyone!!

Am from sg too...cared to shared which websites u guys patronized?

Am looking at those 1:1 watches...

The only 1:1 watches are the genuine ones.

In fact, I do not approve of this misleading term used by the rep dealers to market their products, especially to buyers of little or no experience.

There are very excellent reps by the forum standards, yes. 

There are good reps which are passable by the same standards.

Of course, a lot of reps are just plain crap and to be avoided by any self-respecting rep afficionado.

By the way, I am from Singapore too. Welcome my fellow enthusiasts to a very nice forum for watches! :thumbs:

• Like 2

I agree with Legend 100%. You guys are all new, and we welcome you to the forum. You can learn a great deal about watches in general and reps in particular if you hang around here, and read and research the watches you are interested in. Please don't get too wrapped up in the hype about 1:1. there just isn't any such animal in the rep world. There are some really good reps, and some really awful reps, you just have to dig out the information and decide which is which.

Some reps by their construction, popularity and parts availability are fairly easy to get close to perfect, notice I said close, because none of them are ever going to be perfect, unless you buy enough genuine parts to build a complete watch!! Some reps because of their construction are almost impossible to make much better. Some can be improved, by better lume, better AR on the crystal, possibly a better movement, but generally to get any watch as close to the genuine as possible requires the substitution of rep parts with genuine parts. things like crystals, dials, hands, movements, crowns, pushers, etc. are what take reps to the next level, and even those while close are not 1:1..  

• Like 3

Hello my fellow Singaporean friends. Sorry was away for cny:) thanks for all the advice. Any one has any loop hole on how to get reolica watches in sg? I believe there are local dealers but I can't seem to get a dg one..also if I were to order from perfect clones any issues with customs? Thanks for the advice!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Check out the trusted dealers, they all are trusted and know how to ship to Singapore. Best way is to go with one of the watches that get the best reviews here on the forum in the beginning. Keep the more difficult choices of specific watches You want  for another time. Have fun around. Wish You good choices.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/6/2014 at 3:16 PM, Legend said:

The only 1:1 watches are the genuine ones.

In fact, I do not approve of this misleading term used by the rep dealers to market their products, especially to buyers of little or no experience.

There are very excellent reps by the forum standards, yes. 

There are good reps which are passable by the same standards.

Of course, a lot of reps are just plain crap and to be avoided by any self-respecting rep afficionado.

By the way, I am from Singapore too. Welcome my fellow enthusiasts to a very nice forum for watches! :thumbs:

Well said sir!

• 5 months later...

Anyone fellow Singaporeans keen to trade my 3 weeks old Pam 498 福

Wow, first post, and you are already breaking the sales rules. All sales/purchases/trades are to be contained in the sales section only. 

Considering this is your first infraction, I am going to let you off with a warning chillidog. 

If you do this again, the only thing that you will be trading here, will be our welcome, for a boot to your newbie derrière 

-Legend