When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT II Blue Black

nass

Hi guys

I've not posted for a while and have to apologies for that in advance, will try and play a more active part on the forum.

Now onto the topic :)

I ordered a GMT II from Trusty Time last week and it arrived yesterday, overall I am impressed this is the first GMT I have ordered usually always had Subs, the latest Sub C non date I had was excellent ceramic was great only thing I didn't like was the pearl had been placed in with a cut out that was too obvious. So I decided to go for the GMT II to avoid this. Overall the ceramic is good the black is not as good as the sub c was but still good! Build is great and has a nice solid feel. Dial detail looks good to me but I'm not expert as for the date it seems fine but I'll let the experts give there verdict! Overall a great watch and purchase I am happy with. Will definitely order from him again. Now for some pics:

IMG_9397_zps0edad4a4.jpg

IMG_9408_zpscd2560c7.jpg

5D5A201E-1004-42FC-A3C2-8D006C5CD2F7_zps

IMG_9402_zpsb9277eeb.jpg

IMG_9403_zps684895f6.jpg

8BA5255C-0D55-4D7C-9297-13957917F74A_zps

Thanks for looking

Nass

Looks like the lume might need a little attention. Overall it looks pretty nice. It looks like they have improved the bezel numbers, some of the early GMT IIC's had numbers that were too shallow,  not bold enough. What movement did you get?