When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Navitimer 01 - First Impressions

hansmeier

I read on one of the thread(can't remember which) that you shouldn't be too concerned with the 'high beat/ low beat' stuff. 21600 is already high beat. Some of the past gen watches had beats ways below those figures without any problem .

I'm not an expert at movements but that's what i learned from more enlightened friends in the forum ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

Simply beautiful! I was on the fence about ordering this one but your post convinced me. The Navitimer was always one of my favorites but the previous flaws in the reps were just too big for me to get one. This one is finally close enough that I can be happy with it. I just wish they offered it with a leather band and deployment clasp. I'll have to add those later myself. 

Thanks for the great review and all the amazing pictures!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A verk good looking timepiece indeed! I just placed an order from Josh. When Im looking at the color of the lume-material on the hands it looks a bit green/white and not offwhite as gen does in DAYLIGHT. Is that correct or is it just misleading reflections?

A7750 at 21.6kBPH? :huh:

I didn't even know they could exist!!!! :g:

Are you sure it's 21.6? I see the same model @Torobravo and @TrustyTime and they both claim it's 28.8...

Yeah, sure. Unfortunately!

Don't believe in the website descriptions - some other members asked them per mail and they responded that's 21.6k and the website has to be updated. Just read the threads and you'll find the experiences from these other members...

But don't worry too much about the low beat movement - you'll hardly see the difference to 28.8k from a wrist distance.

This new Navitimer breed is very well done, much better than its predecessor, and it's the best version you can get at the moment and in the next future...

A verk good looking timepiece indeed! I just placed an order from Josh. When Im looking at the color of the lume-material on the hands it looks a bit green/white and not offwhite as gen does in DAYLIGHT. Is that correct or is it just misleading reflections?

Yeah, it's slightly (very slightly) greenish... maybe on the pics this is visually stronger because the lume is charged because of the photo lamps.

If you're outside on a sunny day with this Navi and then go inside you will notice the greenish hue much more (because the lume is charged and glowing). When wearing inside without strong lights to the lume it isn't changed, it isn't glowing, so you'll see less greenish colour on the lume.

I got one and put in on a gen strap and buckle. Love it!

qenyqydy.jpg

vehu5a2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, great!

I was just reading and answering in this thread and read you were about to order one, month ago. Was thinking about if you really ordered one and if yes, are you happy with her, so my questions are now answered even without posting them...

Wear her always in best health mate, congrats, she's really a beauty!

Black leather is a VERY good combo for the Navi, just think at the John Travolta ad, wearing a Navi on black strap in front of his plane...

• Like 2

FYI - from iyaayas12 @ RepGeek

Andrew did tell me months ago that a Navi will be coming out with these issues resolved, but I started to doubt it when this new 01 model came out. Let's hope the 2-3 months is realistic!

luc717  I have been persistent in my efforts to keep in touch with Josh @ Perfect Clones and he still tells me its not released and keeps telling me to "kindly be patient"  So from February til July there is still no fix in sight.  Hope this helps.  At least from my research anyway.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After viewing this amazing Navitimer pictures from Hansmeier, I've ordered one from Andrew Trusty.

I hope it will arrive this week. (I'm so exited).

Several Years ago I bought the Navitimer TT (my Profile Pic) and it's a good looking Navitimer exept the caseback.

OK the Navitimer 01 has some flaws, too, (sunken Datawheel, etc.), but Hansmeiers pics convinced me.

@Hansmeier

Absolut tolle und professionelle Fotos. Die Uhr sieht einfach fantastisch aus. Ich bin echt gespannt darauf.

Regards

Friedhelm

After viewing this amazing Navitimer pictures from Hansmeier, I've ordered one from Andrew Trusty.
I hope it will arrive this week. (I'm so exited).
Several Years ago I bought the Navitimer TT (my Profile Pic) and it's a good looking Navitimer exept the caseback.
OK the Navitimer 01 has some flaws, too, (sunken Datawheel, etc.), but Hansmeiers pics convinced me.
@Hansmeier
Absolut tolle und professionelle Fotos. Die Uhr sieht einfach fantastisch aus. Ich bin echt gespannt darauf.
Regards
Friedhelm

This thread has 3 years. In the meantime better versions of the B01 have been produced. Andrew has one with frozen minute counter but NO sunken date for example. And there is a model from 2015 on leather where the dw doesn't look much sunken too.

Inviato da mTalk

Hello GentLe,

I know the age of this thread,but I've realized the pics view week ago.

The newer model with the fake minute counter looks pretty well, but I place more value on the functionality of the watch.

The sunken DW of the new 01 is not so flashy with the white font on black wheel.

I hink the watch will arrive today (black leather model) and I will take some pictures to compare.

Thanks

Friedhelm

Hello GentLe,
I know the age of this thread,but I've realized the pics view week ago.
The newer model with the fake minute counter looks pretty well, but I place more value on the functionality of the watch.
The sunken DW of the new 01 is not so flashy with the white font on black wheel.
I hink the watch will arrive today (black leather model) and I will take some pictures to compare.
Thanks
Friedhelm

So probably the black leather one is the one I was referring to as good.
I am also waiting for one from iwatchstation (Pure time wholesaler) :)

Inviato da mTalk