When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Navitimer 01 - First Impressions

hansmeier

She's arrived !!!

I've made a quick and dirty foto of the watch, but what you can see is that the slide rule is no longer off white, it's white.

Navi01.jpg

But there is only one fabrication error. The lums on 3-6-9 are missing. I had a little discussion with Andrew (Trustytime). He said it's normal,but I don't want to say anything about that.

Anyway, it's a very beautiful watch

Edited by Friedhelm

She's arrived !!!
I've made a quick and dirty foto of the watch, but what you can see is that the slide rule is no longer off white, it's white.
Navi01.jpg
But there is only one fabrication error. The lums on 3-6-9 are missing. I had a little discussion with Andrew (Trustytime). He said it's normal,but I don't want to say anything about that.
Anyway, it's a very beautiful watch

Congrats! Probably the same I am waiting :)
This is mine:
http://iwatchstation.com/navitimer-01-11-ss-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a7750.html

Inviato da mTalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/1/2017 at 3:23 PM, Friedhelm said:

I have some Problems with my new Navotimer01 and I have to contact a watchmaker who repairs reps.

Is Domenico still do this?

I've no actual email address to contact him, but I want to give this Job to him, because he's the best in Germany.

Can somebody help me ?

You can try to contact him. The mail is  wilerwetta AT gmail DOT com

On 1-1-2017 at 3:23 PM, Friedhelm said:

I have some Problems with my new Navotimer01 and I have to contact a watchmaker who repairs reps.

Is Domenico still do this?

I've no actual email address to contact him, but I want to give this Job to him, because he's the best in Germany.

Can somebody help me ?

I also might be able to help you (netherlands) wat is the issue with the Navtimer?

Great thread. Actually only found it once I had placed my order two days ago with Andrew. I think it's visually the same as the one in Ops thread. But Andrew reliably advises it's the current best version by JF. Link here:

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=15411

Looking forward to receiving it!

Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hurray,

I have my Navitimer01 back from repair and Revision. (Domenico, he's still the best)

The movement was sloppily mounted and hardly oiled (Like almost all the rep watches )

Now everthing is ok. It runs smoothly and accurately., and Domenico fixed the forgotten lume dots at the 3-6-9 position

I love this watch

There is no missing hour hand, it's 2:10 pm :)

IMG_0380.thumb.JPG.1da51ba35e0e10b23069926438d63848.JPG

Greatings from Bavaria

Friedhelm

Edited by Friedhelm

• 1 month later...