When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Messi10: Delivery Scam

vikkyrob

Hello Guys. Let me Clear some things here. Here is the hole Conversation with Astonjenkins. I offerd him to send it back and we can undo the trade. Make your own picture from the story he is telling here. http://www.rwgforum.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=362587

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Judge a person by what they do and not what they say, I am not the only member here that has had a bad deal with this guy and I am very happy to be judged by what I have done and always do. As the saying goes there will always be a bad apple and I for one would always give guys a second, or even third chance, however I make no apologies to expose the bad dealings I had with this guy as indeed it would seem several others have, make up your own minds by all means however would I buy from this guy even with a 50% discount, No Way!

Regards

AJ

Guest Messi10

And now to you Mr. vickyrob. Here is the Screenshot from the Backsending watch what you buyed from me. Someone named Paul picked it up and now you want the money back from me? 

And after that you want to threaten me? You are from the Special Forces and you are in Germany in Summer and you know the FKK Special Forces here in Germany well and you want collect the money in person?! Are you kidding me?

post-48486-0-31224500-1393269371_thumb.p

Guest Messi10

Ahhh now i know. Because he is a good friend of you. Thats why you craping my Thread. You acting very cheap fella

No can't see it. But I don't need to.

AJ is a well respected member and a good mate around here :)

Ahhh now i know. Because he is a good friend of you. Thats why you craping my Thread. You acting very cheap fella

Read again. Focus your pupils on "around here".

All I can say is that I don't know AJ personally, but I have dealt with him several times without problems.

Perhaps you're the cheap fella, since you're the one with -3 feedback ;)

• Like 1

Messi

Could I please give you some advice?

Firstly your actions could have been better

Secondly when something has gone wrong and the buyer asks for something on their terms you should try to meet them somewhere and show flexibility

Thirdly, you are really not endearing yourself at all by puffing your chest out and throwing your toys out of the pram

Markiemark and many, indeed over 50 other members have dealt with me and each and every time in a pleasant, efficient and polite way, I do not know any of the other members personally, however have got to know them by our dealings and proof of that is the fact that guys like this are happy to stand up and say that I am respected and a good member. I did not buy that position, I have not asked for it, however by the way I have conducted myself consistently I have, I am delighted to say built a good reputation. Everyone has the same opportunity on RWG and indeed in life, the path you chose and the manner in which you travel along that path will determine who you are and how others will treat you. When you look in the mirror you can choose to blame everyone else or take responsibility yourself.

AJ

Guest Messi10

ok. just a moment i try to post the hole conversation. Than you can see it with your own eyes. Some people here think that they have more than thousand posts and more than 15 positive feedbacks can write negative things about other members and all the forum gonna believe him.

ok. just a moment i try to post the hole conversation. Than you can see it with your own eyes. Some people here think that they have more than thousand posts and more than 15 positive feedbacks can write negative things about other members and all the forum gonna believe him.

Welcome to the forums. Welcome to life.

Guest Messi10

Ok. markiemark. what you trying to say me with that? That the hole Forum is based on some people that telling lies and trying make other users here down?

Welcome to the forums. Welcome to life.

Well...I don't want to take messi10 "in secure" but I have to say that I don't wind but shake my movements too since this is a common advice around the boards...at least for the clone movements.

I always say don't mistrust words first...ask what's behind. Mostly there is a reason and most likely it's something one doesn't think of :)

Sent from my wooden drums using Tupperware

astonjenks

Sent 17 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

Joined 1 Year, 4 Months and 26 Days

Interests:Motor Racing, golf family

Morning Fahim

The AP arrived today and is a really great looking watch, my friend will be very pleased.

Can I ask if the movement winds smoothly or do you need to wear it to wind it up?

Regards

Andy

Messi10

Sent 17 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

This just keeps on getting better...

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

Joined 1 Year, 4 Months and 6 Days

2 warning points

Hi Andy. Very Cool that you receive it. I never wind it. I wear it few hours and it goes automaticly. But I think you can wind it aswell. But I think it's better not to wind it.

Edit

Delete

astonjenks

Sent 17 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

Still no PO?

AJ

astonjenks

Sent 17 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

Messi10, on 17 Oct 2013 - 3:16 PM, said:

Hi Andy. Very Cool that you receive it. I never wind it. I wear it few hours and it goes automaticly. But I think you can wind it aswell. But I think it's better not to wind it.

Fahim

It looks like I will have to send the AP for a service as I cannot get it to run for more than an hour or so.

I have tried wearing it, rotating it, winding it and so on but she keeps stopping. I thought this was a good Swiss serviced movement?

Regards

AJ

Messi10

Sent 17 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

2 warning points

Hi Andy. Why it isn't running ? It's 100% very good Swiss movement! Is it damaged? Was the parcel opened?

Edit

Delete

astonjenks

Sent 17 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

Nothing damaged or opened. I have tried everything and as you might know from the Forum I build some watches so have a reasonable understanding. It will not work at all now, what movement is it do you know? It might be as easy to replace it then to get it serviced.

Regards

AJ

Messi10

Sent 17 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

2 warning points

I think it's an Swiss ETA 2824-2 25J or 2836

Edit

Delete

Messi10

Sent 17 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

2 warning points

The first seller opened it. Maybe you can open it too and see what's wrong?

Edit

Delete

astonjenks

Sent 17 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

I have just removed the rear caseback and cover and can confirm that the stem is not winding as it does not engage properly and the balance will not run. I am unsure if this can be corrected but was concerned as soon as I received it as I mentioned the winding issue.

How long did you have this watch and how often did you use it as something is not right with it.

Regards

AJ

Messi10

Sent 18 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

2 warning points

I bought this watch from an Member in Germany about one month. His name was porsche911. I wear it a few times because I got few watches and I wear them every day. The AP works really good an keeps good time. I'll never wind it. This is really strange. Regards Fahim

Edit

Delete

Messi10

Sent 18 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

2 warning points

Do you know what swiss movement type is in it?

Edit

Delete

astonjenks

Sent 18 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

Morning Fahim

It is a 2824-2 movement for sure.

Regards

AJ

astonjenks

Sent 18 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

Messi10, on 18 Oct 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

Do you know what swiss movement type is in it?

Fahim

You will see from the photo that the main gold sprocket has a very damaged set of teeth, these teeth are used to wind the watch, which I stated did not work correctly when I first tried it. I always try things as soon as they arrive for this reason.

This movement has all of those tiny broken off teeth in it somewhere and has effectively buggered the movement up hence why it is not working.

This will cost at least £100 to fix and I wonder what you would like to hear what you thoughts are on this as this is no good to me?

Regards

AJ

Attached Images

Messi10

Sent 19 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

2 warning points

Hi Andi. If you like lets undo this Trade. I can promise you that the AP works very well and works fine! But if it doesn't work than send me the ap back and I'll send you the op. I'll give it to my watch smith. I'll spoke with him and shown him the photos. He will fix it for 40€ for me. Regards Fahim.

Edit

Delete

astonjenks

Sent 19 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

Fahim

I have already spoken to my watch smith guy and am sending it to him, he suggests that the first wheel off the barrel will have a pinion leaf broken and he can fix it.

These things happen of course, and in the true spirit of our Forum might I suggest we share the cost to rectify this? You have not confirmed the OP has arrived?

Regards

AJ

Messi10

Sent 19 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

2 warning points

The post guy leaves me an notice. I wasn't an home and I'm going to pic it up today. The parcel is at the post office. How much will it cost to fix it?

Edit

Delete

astonjenks

Sent 19 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

I do not know Fahim, however if your guy was going to charge 40 Euros (I think that's cheap) I am hoping no more than £50-75 in total.

Worse case I as I got thsi as a present for a close friend, I will change the movement if need be.

Regards

AJ

astonjenks

Sent 30 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Postmaster

VIP Member

100% Positive Feedback

63 0 0

1,235 posts

Messi10, on 19 Oct 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

The post guy leaves me an notice. I wasn't an home and I'm going to pic it up today. The parcel is at the post office. How much will it cost to fix it?

Hi Fahim

I am surprised the PO has not sold, maybe its the price being a tad too high?

The AP has gone to be sorted and the watchmaker says these movements had a weak winding ring which is what he suspects it is. His charge is £90 and I wondered if in the spirit of good fellow membership if we can go halves on this as I did not expect to have to pay anything out simply give it to my friend as a gift, I think this would be very reasonable?

Regards

Andy

Messi10

Sent 30 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

VIP Member

73% Positive Feedback

8 0 3

170 posts

2 warning points

Hi Andy,

90 Ponds is quite expensive! It's 105 Euro. My Watchmaker wants 40 Euro for the repair. Why is it so expensive in GB?

Please Look here: http://www.kuvarsit....roduct_id=31820

The AP with Swiss Movement costs 468 Dollar. 468 Dollar is 291 Pound. For the repair you Watchmaker wants 90 Pound. The Price is very high. If you want, send me the AP back and i'll send you the PO back.

Regards

Fahim

astonjenks, on 30 Oct 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

Messi10, on 19 Oct 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

Hi Fahim

I am surprised the PO has not sold, maybe its the price being a tad too high?

The AP has gone to be sorted and the watchmaker says these movements had a weak winding ring which is what he suspects it is. His charge is £90 and I wondered if in the spirit of good fellow membership if we can go halves on this as I did not expect to have to pay anything out simply give it to my friend as a gift, I think this would be very reasonable?

Regards

Andy

Proof if proof were needed that all I ever asked for was a contribution to the repair/service of the Swiss AP that was faulty the day it was received, I certainly was not making any excessive demands and the 40 Euros plus shipping it would have cost should have, as a minimum been the amount Messi should have readily contributed however chose to argue and ignore.

Once again, judge a person by what they do and not what they say and the really strange thing, he still wants to blame everyone else and take no responsibility, very interesting way of working.

Regards

AJ

@messi10,

how long are you going to the displeasure of all members against you catch that had to do with you, your business manner is not here. walk after middle east an do your thing there!!!Accept the rules to 100%,be fair,you are a shame for this forum!!!

You write me some bullshitt about your own rules,Send my! money back ,i send you [censored] watch back an you will be happy.

You offer me a Chrongraph an it was a 3 hands watch with printet hands on Dial,C´mon,such things will nobody.You will make a lot of money to do it this way,but your way ist near the end,my friend! i promise you!

So. I copy the conversation from AJ and me to an pages file. I hope you can open it and make your on picture from the case!

You are a sad case. I will do my best to ensure that the community does not buy or sell to you.

You cannot go around trying to scam everyone and be recalcitrant about it.

Everytime you post a sale, I will post a warning.

The rep collectors online community is a fairly small one. My advice is to be honest when trading watches, not sell off something as new and 10/10 condition when you already know that it is damaged or not working. I know AJ, and I know some of the guys who spoke about you. They are good guys, proven not through my acquaintance with them, but through many trades with different people. 

Stop your scamming and profiteering. People are not as stupid as you seem to believe, trust me.

Well Said Legend !!

And to you Messi10 sir, this forum is built on trust and respect for other members. There is and old verse "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" That means treat others the same as you would want to be treated. I bet if AJ had sent you a watch with a crappy movement, you would have screamed bloody murder!! Probably initiated a PayPal dispute the same day.

You are swimming against the current here sir, you are dealing with folks here who have lots of transactions and are honest and upstanding in their dealing with others. Scammers, liars and cheats will not be tolerated here.

I read the entire PM dialogue, and I feel sure you knew from the onset that there was something wrong with the watch you sent AJ. Damage like he described does not occur in transit, unless a forklift runs over the package, and then a lot more would be damaged. This watch was screwed up by someone who didn't know what they were doing, opening it up to try to correct a problem which more than likely, was in the beginning a minor problem, but they caused more damage in the process. I suspect that person was you. AFA you getting it fixed for 40 Euros, I believe that's BS as well. In the first place no competent watchmaker is going to quote you a price to fix a damaged movement before he has his hands on it. just isn't done, he could get into the movement and find more than 40 Euros worth of damaged parts, so that "dog don't hunt"!!

I believe that AJ made you a reasonable offer to share the cost of the repairs 50/50. That's probably very generous on his part, because I would have said send my watch back, I'm sending you this broken watch back and the deals off.   

If It were up to me which it's not, I would ban you here and notify every other rep forum about your deals here. I'm not in that position, but I, along with others here, will also make certain that in the future if you try to sell anything on this forum, we will make sure buyers are aware of potential problems dealing with you. And that sir is not a threat, it's a promise!!

So. I copy the conversation from AJ and me to an pages file. I hope you can open it and make your on picture from the case!

Just to add on, it is the duty of each and every single member here, to watch out for one another, to identify scammers and cheaters, to keep our community a safe and trustworthy place as much as possible.

When a scammer is spotted (hint: you), he must be brought down at all costs, and the community must be alerted to his shenanigans and crooked ways.

You must be smirking behind your computer screen each time some poor prospective victim sends you a PM expressing interest in your watch. You must be thinking "ah, an idiot to whom I can pass this junk on to).

Stop right now. We are no fools, and if you think you have a foxy wile that would allow you to get away with highly questionable deals, think again. For your information, the negative feedback you left for your victims vindictively have been removed. That shows what kind of person you are.

so Fahim the scammer, heads up. Pack up your junk watches, roll up your snake-oil mat, tuck it under your arm, and high-tail out of here. I cannot stop you from posting watches for sale,  and I cannot stop anyone from wanting to buy your junk. But you can be sure I would try my darnest in every case, just to stop you exploiting the more gullible members here. And if they still choose to buy from you in the end from this point onwards, they must be a glutton for punishment, one of those that would be happy being put in a leather mask, tied up and scourged with a flail. 

I said it before and I will say it again. You are a scammer, one who is not very intelligent, nor creative. One filled with disdain for our community, and one that should be stopped immediately.

I am watching you. 

Gentlemen, do you know of any outstanding issues still needing resolution with Messi10? Anyone still needing access to him via PM?

I'm ready to drop the hammer. If anyone needs me to wait awhile, speak up. We don't need this crap here.

Thank you gentlemen for attempting to teach this guy some manners.

• Like 1