When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham ugly brother;)

sul

I did order this  kind of beast...It is one fugly watch:)

Probably receive it during week or so...

Highest quality made in Switzerland ETA automatic movement 2824 automatic movement
-Date display, luminous display
-Crown protection spring Cap
-Case size: 44 mm
-Case thickness: 18 mm
-Weight: approx. 159 g
-200 M water resistant
-Sapphire Crystal windshield
-Case material: stainless steel
-Width 22 genuine diver waterproof processing Reservert until ( arms around 240 mm )
-Back cover screw back
-With a private case of Retrowerk, instructions with

What do  you think?

ps) It is totally OK to tell, that it is ugly watch and you dont like it ;):) :) :clown:

r006-1.jpg

r006-2.jpg

r006-3.jpg

Its an okay watch, however all case and little dial/crystal.

AJ

yeah, but it has to be look like "submarine" or some kind of  "deep diver suit face". Probably thats why tiny dial, however it is lume`d so no problems in the dark hopefully. B)

Hahaha, hideous!!!!

(Sorry) :-)

Yes totally agree with you, ugly as hell, but I kind on like unusual design... maybe because I have a lot of "normal" watches on my watchbox. Now it time to buy something unusual;) I can wear it with jeans, with suit...dont know..

Seems to be the basta*d love-child of a Bell & Ross and a Graham.

Still, if you stare at it long enough, it grows on you and there's something strangely enticing about it.

Could be the new Robocop watch ;)

Yes I know, I did  stare these pictures two days and then I bought it ;):inverted:

Edited by sul

Sul

I just got this diver by Oris, this is a great balance between size (46mm and dial size 34mm) and has a depth capability of 1000 meters, for my fellow divers, we know that anything more than 1-120 feet is beyond normal diving!

Regards

AJ

PS she has amazing orange lume!

post-48021-0-72922900-1392024517_thumb.j

Sul

I just got this diver by Oris, this is a great balance between size (46mm and dial size 34mm) and has a depth capability of 1000 meters, for my fellow divers, we know that anything more than 1-120 feet is beyond normal diving!

Regards

AJ

PS she has amazing orange lume!

Nice Oris ... ;)

Yes agree and if  diving, then  I will have wrist computer on my one wrist and watch only as back up  on other wrist, I will never go deep diving with watch only. No matter what watch, gen or not, high end or no.

There is an old Latin saying "Degustabus Non Butandum Est",  which translates, "In matters of taste, there can be no argument".

In any event, it is clearly a Graham watch, which have a highly unique distinction. I rather like it. Enjoy your new "beauty" ;) ;)

Looks great if you're diving and realise you've forgotten your rock hammer.

Either that or you take it off and drop it and you'll pop back upto the surface in double quick time due to the weight loss (but watch it doesn't hit a whale on the head whilst it's falling - it'll kill the whale :) )