When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime new offering: Noob Diver V5.1

Dreamer

I honestly cannot tell the difference between this and the V4.1. I was hoping the inner bezel would be more accurate, but i cannot see any real differences. The FC AP on the other hand, is quite a piece ;)

My question is, would there be a CF AP Diver V4? 

My question is: why then did you sell your AP FC diver? :lol:

Tbh im abit of a nit picker and overly detailed. There were some flaws with it and i cannot wear it comfortably. But id have to say it is an amazing watch from a relatively close distance. The CF, etc is great. I would wait for a v4 if it exists or a modded one would also be great. You should get one mr.a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh im abit of a nit picker and overly detailed. There were some flaws with it and i cannot wear it comfortably. But id have to say it is an amazing watch from a relatively close distance. The CF, etc is great. I would wait for a v4 if it exists or a modded one would also be great. You should get one mr.a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually no sir, and its nothing to do with the flaws....the yellow to me is a great put off. :(

The lume on the inner bezel doesn't seem to be very good: replicawatchvideo.com/ap2014021101-video_50f831244.html

I currently have a V5 and I consider it to be one of the best reps I have ever owned. I have had a good look at the pics of the V5.1 and I have to agree with you about the bezel lume on the numbers on some of the pics I have seen, but that may not be the case with all of them.

At this stage, I will not be getting the 5.1 as I do not see enough reason to do so given how good the V5 is.

N.

I bought both the V5 and V5.1...which one should I sell? lol

I guess at this stage nobody can really tell how good the 5.1 really is since no one got it as far as I know. In you lucky situation I would compare them very closely when you get them and wear both some days and the let the "inferior" one go ;) And since bith of them are excellent reps they will sell like fresh cookies and you won't lose much dough ;)

As Niko said "I currently have a V5 and I consider it to be one of the best reps I have ever owned." Nothing to add:)

From the description the 5.1. has the right-sized numbering which I hope to look at in APNoobsters comparison pics... waiting for those.

At least the price of the 5.1. still seems somewhat sensible, thanks for that as the new Noob sub V3 had a 35% increase over last version and already the Blackbay lays on the heavy side from my point-of-view.

This being said I will stay with my gen-like feeling V5 for Years to come I think. It´s still just too risky to replace a perfect watch with another that could have some misaligned dial, scratchy stem, no power reserve... etc. etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I have made some pics - sorry for the quality! I really like this AP Diver. There are indeed these issues with the lume - it seems to be not only a problem with the watch on the Website. Also the alignment of the bezel screws as mentioned and litte issues with the alignment of the bezel. 
But maybe I am already spoiled by the prices of the gens - this watch offers in my opinion very much watch for the price. I especially like the finishing of the case. 

AP1.JPG

AP2.JPG

AP3.JPG

AP4.JPG

AP5.JPG

AP6.JPG

AP7.JPG

AP8.JPG

AP9.JPG

AP10.JPG

AP11.JPG
  •