When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Aqua Terra maker

fitmic

Bit small too, at 38.5mm. I have regular wrists but I'm not sure I can get away with that. Fingers crosses for a 41.5mm version. Movement decoration doesn't bother me, as long as it's a decent base movement. You only see it when you take it off and turn it over anyway.

I have been really waiting for the mid-sized aqua terra. There are a lot of reps of the 41mm already. However I see that th edescription has been changed from 38.3mm (the mid-sized) to the 41mm. At 38.5 this was going to be my next watch. at 41 I am not realy interested.

I just hate all the movement mock ups lately. Just clone it properly or leave the movement as is.

Another pig in a dress.....

What are the fake parts on this?

I can see it only has one barrel, the jewel is in the wrong place for the second one, so,the edge of the second barrel must be fake.

Is the auto wind plate a fake plate? Looks stuck on?

Bit small too, at 38.5mm. I have regular wrists but I'm not sure I can get away with that. Fingers crosses for a 41.5mm version. Movement decoration doesn't bother me, as long as it's a decent base movement. You only see it when you take it off and turn it over anyway.

+1

Small watches have been out for awhile, Omega or no. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...