When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Submariner 16610 Gen vs Rep - Pics attached

marrickvilleboy

That's exactly where I looked first as well, AK!  Wasn't sure about the crystals either,  but between the thickness of the dial font and the SEL fitment, I could tell the right was Gen.   Still though, that's a decent enough Rep, would fool most I think.

Bro, not being rude or anything, but you can get that info by just doing little digging in the forum.

Didn't think you were being rude for a second.

I agree on your comment, because It irritates me when newbie's sign up to forums and ask the same question over and over again, instead of taking the initiative and searching older threads.

After the initial onslaught of information yesterday, I'm trying to establish what dealers are the best for Sub's...hence asking the thread owner.

I've looked at BK's and TC's work. Incredible. The V6 look tempting as hell!

Although I'm kind of wonder if the difference between a stock Sub straight out the box, would be like a night and day comparison.

Which leaves me with the following:

Andrew @ TrustyTime

PureTime

Ryan @ InTime

Joshua @ PerfectClones

Anyway, this is beginning to feel like I'm hijacking the original thread. Apologies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk