When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem but not with a reputable TD

JGRB

I never thought I had to start a topic on a problem with one of the most reputable TD in RWG Forum. I've had one previous good experience and good contact with him but since my latest delivery on has gone extremely bad.

On my latest order (Rolex Daytona 14K Wrapped TT Asia 775, PayPal payment) I received a watch that stopped working 14 days after it was delivered to me. The winding system was blocked and was impossible to wind it automatically nor manually. Since it is a rep I never expect a perfect watch, only one that work, even if some repair might be necessary first.

I asked my TD contact for the easiest solution for him to solve this problem. He asked me to ship it back to him to get it repaired. So I did on 1st October 2013. On 30th October 2013 he informed me that the watch had been repaired and shipped back to me.

On 5 December 2013 I still hadn't received the delivery and decided to email him to ask his express agent to contact postal office for any information about it. He replied he would and we both decided to wait 2 more weeks for it... obviously without any result. Since then I've emailed him 5 times then of course came the waiting and waiting and waiting without any news from him.

Last week I warned him I that I had no other choice but write a review on RWG Forum. He quickly replied asking me not to write any review and give him 3 more days to check in the post office and, if he still can't get any news, he will ship out another new watch. Now time is over, I have no news and (after 4 months) no hope that I will ever see the watch again

I would like to get feedback from other members on this problem. I won't tell the name of this TD if I'm not adviced otherwise. It's just his service that didn't meet the standards of good after sales service and communication during this nightmare.

Thanks a lot in advance for your support,

Julio (Spain)

With all due respect, and I feel your disappointment with the TD's service, it's no use posting this unless you're prepared to name them.

I agree with your point, but I want to give him (TD) a last chance to get everything sorted out.

Otherwise, I will name them in the coming days.

Edited: Will post a pdf with all the emails I've sent/received as well.

Edited by JGRB

The tracking on this site: http://track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php shows it was delivered on December 8th.

Uhmmm... Yesterday at 12:00 CET I checked agaid the status of the shipment and the only information shown was 

Received by China Post Qingdao Spain 20131030 1626

After this was posted the status of the shipment changed completely and it has been delivered.

Final delivery Qingdao Spain 20131208 073938

(Ironic Mode On) Well, in that case I'm sure they have my National ID Number that I had to provide to get the delivery. (Ironic Mode Off)

Well, ask the dealer to open a claim from his side as you don't have the package and maybe they can provide the delivery confirmation for where/who accepted delivery.

What you've mention is one problem... the other one is his terrible customer service. I've to point that I've asking for news about the delivery since december, 5th 2013. Special case to be treated apart is the suspicious change of the status of the delivery that was updated yesterday after I posted this thread.

Well I hope for the best, I noticed you joined RWG recently (after you had this issue with the dealer) so don't know how much help the mods can be but you might try to reach out to them.

[edited] Thank you for your wishes.

I joined RWG +/- August 2013 when I started to buy reps but I lost my username and password and [edited] haven't been able to recover them. That's why I re-joined again one month ago.

Edited by JGRB

Well, I don't get any response from the TD, so please find attached the eMail thread (from newest to oldest) wiith all the messages and a running list of all of the subsequent replies pertaining to the original email since August, 10th 2013.

Hi

You sure this is Josh from the Perfect Clones that is trusted here? I know his website is www.p-cls.com.

I do not recognize the site stated in your email.. unless Josh has another site?

The Josh I know does not write in the style depicted in the email as well.

Can you please PM me on what happened? I can try to get it sorted out for you.

FYI, www.perfect-clones.net is NOT a trusted dealer site.

The trusted site run by the Josh I know is www.p-cls.com.

So it would be better if you can change your title, to prevent maligning a trusted dealer.

I have emailed Josh to come clarify this issue on your thread. As stated, this "Josh" with whom you have been speaking with writes in a different style from the Josh I know.

So please, lets get your facts straightened out and problem resolved. PM me. 

Good spot A!!

Hope you get it sorted bud!

Just another reinforcement for all noobs, pre knowledge or not, to read ToadTorrents guide for noobs in rep land!!

Wonder if we can write a piece of script that sends the guide to newbies when they sign up?!

Big help for All would be to have updated links in the TD section.

Never bought from perfect clones or puretime either because there are too many scam sites not detectable for noobs

P:S:: - and would have landed on the fake site too some months ago

I'm afraid both sites are Josh's Perfect Clones.

When I bougth my first rep from him by June 2013 the new site still wasn't available, so I got in contact with Josh and he advised me to complete the process in www.perfect-clones.com

Please, see http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/159090-perfect-clones-new-web-site-wwwp-clscom/

JGRB

Where does p-cls.com shipments come from?

The contact details of perfect-clones.net are:

Name: Xiang Zheng
Address: Building No#16-4-501, Fushanhou 4 Area

City: Qingdao
Province: Shandong
Postal code: 266035
Phone number: +88-88-05-77

That's where a I had to ship my watch back to have it repaired.

JGRB

Wasn´t the last statement of the TD: Wait 3 days I´ll ship another watch... Most Daytonas only give problems - and it´s such a beautiful watch.

Yeah, I love them but I told myself I would limit my rep purchases to date function only.  No GMTs or Chronos for me because of the movement problems.