When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first 6152/1 lug engravings

marlin22

Just finished my first set of lug engravings for a 6152/1 build I am putting together. Tried my best to get them as close as I could to the gen engravings, I used many gen pictures to pick up the pattern of the different characters to try to mach them as bast as I could. This build is going to have many custom options on it including case back engravings inside and out on the solid case back and engravings on the plexi on the display case back. It will be running one of my modded 6497-2 movements with custom engravings shown in the last picture. Here are the pictures

Here is the BREVET engravings with the main inspiration gen picture on top

6152_1-Lug-BREVET_zpsabefb292.jpg

Here is the SN engravings with the main inspiration gen pictures on top

6152_1-Lug-SN_zpscf82c498.jpg

The movement that will go inside, this will make it a reliable daily better and a very unique watch. I look at it as what Panerai would do if they wanted to restore an old timer with a new engine. Someone coined it akin to putting a new super hemi engine on an old school  Charger...

VS_2_zpsfdc2a53c.jpg
VS_1_zps387fdc2f.jpg

• Like 1

Very nicely done, indeed, great skill

Thanks G, coming from you that is a great complement!

Amazing J! Hope all is well my friend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All is well, very busy these days thanks my friend, I hope everything is good with you too!!

Amazing work!

When can I send you my 6152 for lug engravings? I don't mind being a guinea pig  :)

For the time being I am only doing this on my builds I don't have enough experience under my belt to risk someone else's baby. I'll post when the service will be available. That said NightWatch above offers this service and more.