When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this a good place to buy a replica rolex? (intime.co)

Ryanb914

If you are going to buy from Intime, you should probably also sign up on RWG were he's a TD. That way, should you have problems, the staff there will be fully supportive of you in solving them. Also, he has a great reputation so buy with confidence.

Plus, his name is also Ryan.

Ryan from intime.co can be trusted 100%, trusted dealer or not. He is a trusted dealer on both RWI and the other RWG.

I buy from him quite a fair bit.

I do recommend him for the quick communication, accurate info and superb experience overall.

The bottomline is: While trusted dealers are more reassuring to deal with, not having an official "trusted" status does not automatically mean ostracizing or boycotting. 

It means: buy at your own peril as little is known about the dealer on these boards, OR enough is known about the dealer to make him an outsider on the boards.

Intime in my opinion should be made a trusted dealer on RWG. Ryan is definitely a lot better than a few of the TDs I know!

If you are going to buy from Intime, you should probably also sign up on RWG were he's a TD. That way, should you have problems, the staff there will be fully supportive of you in solving them. Also, he has a great reputation so buy with confidence.

Plus, his name is also Ryan.

By the way, I meant sign up on RWI also where he's a TD................

Edited by kbh

Like to buy from Intime.co, good service, good qc. fast shipping, some good prices or special watches. If You think buying the noobmariner V3 factories have had problems delivering these, it´s up to You if You wait or take the plunge on a - very expensive - Asian movement watch probably assembled in a hurry as demand is too high and maybe not with all correct pieces. I would settle for a Seadweller or 16610 BP Submariner for now and get that one later.