When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

'Legacy' strap + Montblanc Timewalker Chrono

ricardmg

Hi!

I want to show you the new strap I made for my Montblanc Timewalker Chrono, my 'workhorse' watch in which I test all my new creations. I think it's a great watch for testing as it's stylish, versatile and 'adventurer' as it has that 'flieger' spirit that we like in it and in other brands.

I called this strap 'Legacy', and is made from dark gray 'distressed' leather (look at the texture in the pics...), with high quality and pretty hard to find in Barcelona. The leather is thin but it goes very well with calf base that I have put to make padded finish that you could see in the pictures.

Once made, it is flexible but rigid enough to fit heavy cases (like Timewalker's).

The strap has waxed edges to give it a top finish and enhanced durability, together with the full sewing with double finishing near the case and buckle side.

You can see some pics...

Legacy01.jpg
Legacy02.jpg
Legacy03.jpg
Legacy04.jpg

Some pics on my Montblanc Timewalker Chrono... (I like it a lot!!!!)

Legacy05.jpg
Legacy06.jpg
Legacy07.jpg
Legacy08.jpg

Some wrist shots...

Legacy09.jpg
Legacy10.jpg

and also, based on some requests on different watches (especially Tudor Black Bay, but obviously PAM, IWC, etc...), you just need to change sizes, the thread color or/and stitching style, padded or not padded finish, and the strap will have a new look ... just have to try combinations ... :)

Legacy11.jpg

and some daylight pics...

Legacy12.jpg

Legacy13.jpg

Legacy14.jpg

Legacy15.jpg

Waiting for your comments,

Thanks for looking!