When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

44MM Forged Carbon ROO - QC

Go view a Gen then compare , that's why I canned my order and got the Panda 44 , unless they've changed the dial. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The maker used a gen watch, but the one they purchased is from the initial batch.  It is a very accurate dial, true to the gen that was used.  Note the date font is correct as well.  ;)

Here is the gen:

6713e037-41d9-43b0-8c3f-3d16a70865a1_zps

here's the one on my wrist for the last 49 hrs

53172A23-EE58-49AB-82C5-302C9DAAF41C_zps

7AAC8E37-38E9-4089-9B0E-D4553A75C7AD_zps

IMG_1182_zps721c9b84.jpg

That said... the panda is nice too!

Edited by madmex

The dial is very accurate. It has not changed. Differences noticed in the past in the minute track, hour markers, date font are all correct per gen.

They are different gen editions. if they "change the dial" it won't be per gen bc they already replied from a gen and they aren't likely to purchase another one to appease everyone.

This one rocks.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys! i was just looking at this at puretime-asia, the case back between this model and the roo 44mm RG Noob is very different, is the forgge carbon case back exactly like the gen ? im a newbie to all this guys, but would love to purchase a rocking rep 

hi guys! i was just looking at this at puretime-asia, the case back between this model and the roo 44mm RG Noob is very different, is the forgge carbon case back exactly like the gen ? im a newbie to all this guys, but would love to purchase a rocking rep 

Yes, you are a noob, so it would help if you could stop asking questions all over the place, getting replies, and then ignoring them without even a thank you.

I have replied you in the other thread you started, in response to your first post on RWG. 

Stop asking questions and expecting replies if you do not even have the fundamental courtesy to respond accordingly.

When you bring your enthusiasm to these boards, perhaps it would help if you can bring along some basic manners too instead of yelping like an eager puppy in your quest for "1:1 reps"

Yes, you are a noob, so it would help if you could stop asking questions all over the place, getting replies, and then ignoring them without even a thank you.

I have replied you in the other thread you started, in response to your first post on RWG. 

Stop asking questions and expecting replies if you do not even have the fundamental courtesy to respond accordingly.

When you bring your enthusiasm to these boards, perhaps it would help if you can bring along some basic manners too instead of yelping like an eager puppy in your quest for "1:1 reps"

+1 Well Said

• Like 1

Amazing, why don't these guys at least do a cursory search? About 99% of their questions would be answered. Anyone who believes that any rep is 1:1 or 99% to the genuine really needs to have a look at this fine bridge I'm selling!!! I've been trying to build a 99% rep for 15 years, and I ain't' there yet. Why would these guys think they can get one out the box for 300 USD? Maybe 3000 and they would be close, but still with "tells".

And I digress as usual! I do like the FC ROO's, just too darn big for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amazing, why don't these guys at least do a cursory search? About 99% of their questions would be answered. Anyone who believes that any rep is 1:1 or 99% to the genuine really needs to have a look at this fine bridge I'm selling!!! I've been trying to build a 99% rep for 15 years, and I ain't' there yet. Why would these guys think they can get one out the box for 300 USD? Maybe 3000 and they would be close, but still with "tells".

And I digress as usual! I do like the FC ROO's, just too darn big for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because you cannot be rude or obnoxious or disappear unceremoniously on a search bar. 

That's what noobs live for these days.