When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best 16610 available (TC sub excluded)

sputim

A friend of mine who previously owned a gen 16613 really likes my tc sub v6 but he has not the money to pay 550usd and he's not that aware of flaws as we are on the boards ;) So my question is where I can find the best 16610 from our TD's. Trusty has one which looks fairly nice but as much as I am aware this is not the noobmariner right? Is the noobmariner 16610 still the beste (except TC sub) we can get from our dealers? Moreover I have a spare caddell vintage insert lying around at home and want to know whether this would fit or not?

Thanks for any inputs,

Cheers

sean,tcv6,wm9 v2,noob,bp,this is the order of best to worse imo.

Thanks live, but it must be a 16610 so I think v2 and bp are out of the game. wm9 and tc v6 is not what I am searching about since it's too expensive. I heard about the Sean and it must have a great case. But do I still get them from our td's for a decent price?

Thanks live, I own a modded tc v6 and it's gorgeous. But this watch will be fro a friend of mine who really doesn't care too much. Nevertheless, the watch should feel solid out of the box and the flaws should not be too tremendous. Do you think andrew's bp woud fit that?

200 page thread on RWI below...the classic BP SD is arguably the TC of the SD world. And it's very very affordable. I have both the V6 and the BPSD, I can vouch for it's quality and value. You can even install the TC SD dial, handset and bracelet. But it is that little bit more chunky on the wrist than the 16610, of course.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=141721

Edited by Archetypal

Yep, Andrew deals in BP rolex models. I sourced mine from him. Good luck, you and your bud won't be disappointed. I'd order two though, you may get envious...

Ok that sounds promising, though I am satisfied with my gen 16610lv and v6..probably spend the money for a gen crystal :)

Never say never to the slight heft of the classic SD! Good luck, I'm sure your bud will be over the moon.

True words, never say never to a watch. One year ago I didn't look at pam's and AP's at all. Now my pam 111 is one of my favorite watches and I am soon getting an AP safari ;) The SD bp looks like a stunner and I am sure my mate will be very happy with it. With his knowledge I am sure he won't see any flaws ;) Hopefully he's not joining the forum and stay happy with it unmodded :p

Yep, Andrew deals in BP rolex models. I sourced mine from him. Good luck, you and your bud won't be disappointed. I'd order two though, you may get envious...

Hey where can I order the BP classic dweller? Is there a link to the webpage of the exact model you are talking about or do I need to PM someone?