When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Share: Ap Diver V5.1 Noob closeup picture

Hi, Yes and yes but whatsoever slightly. Would You really reject specifically this watch and risk getting a worse one? The OP has just 6 posts and prob. 1st watch. I wouldn´t take the risk and accept it, because the next will have a different and worse flaw, than the TD tells to go buy a gen and sends the money back - no watch at all, nothing lost but time that's true. Just interested in knowing how You proceed. Thanks

To me, this is a very reasonable first rep. 

Yes the bezel screws are not perfectly aligned, but I have seen at least 2 gens with the same issue!

This is, afterall, a mid-range rep.. I would accept it if I was the buyer, knowing the flaws and all. ;)

They are not egregious defects, and trust me when I tell you that on the wrist, a lot of replica watches look darned good, flaws and all.  

Thanks guys for the comments and input, yes this is actually my first watch. So I did ask to replace the watch since there is somekind of excess in the crown at 3 o clock.

They send me another QC, which i thought looks better than the first! let me know what do you guys think.

I understand this is not gen, and there will always be a flaw 

post-62174-0-24305400-1394604328_thumb.j

post-62174-0-59258700-1394604344_thumb.j

Thanks guys for the comments and input, yes this is actually my first watch. So I did ask to replace the watch since there is somekind of excess in the crown at 3 o clock.

They send me another QC, which i thought looks better than the first! let me know what do you guys think.

I understand this is not gen, and there will always be a flaw 

The bezel screws are not aligned for this one, but as I said, so were the ones on 2 of the gens I saw. 

Its a nice watch, and if you could accept the first, then I would tell you to go ahead to accept this one. :)

Alvin

The bezel screws are not aligned for this one, but as I said, so were the ones on 2 of the gens I saw. 

Its a nice watch, and if you could accept the first, then I would tell you to go ahead to accept this one. :)

Alvin

Thanks for your suggestion! yes I am going to accept the second QC watch :).

Do you also know if I can aligned slightly the bezel screws just by turning them from top? or do I have to disassemble it first? Thanks beforehand