When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian 2813 vs Nickle Plated Asian 2824? Whats the Difference?

JJPanerai

Hey Guys-

I am looking at two Rolex 16610 models on perfect clones and wondering what I can expect for the difference in these two movements.

The first is a Sub Asian 2824 / 3135 and the specs are as follows...

- nickle plated asian clone 2824 modified to rolex calibre 3135 markings and bridges

The second is a Sub Asian 2813 28800 and the specs are as follows...

- ew breed asian 2813, 28800 high beat, ew breed with 25J, rolex style perforated rotor

As a novice I honestly have no clue how big or important the difference is between these movements. I understand that it will make the watch more accurate with a smoother movement but to what degree? Will it be noticable to others that my watch is a rep if I go with the cheaper of the two movements or does it not make that large of a difference? Any thoughts or info on this whole area would be greatly appreciated!

No, it's new movement. Doesn't really look at all like the real DG4813. First reports is it's not always very reliable. They were coming in a lot of the newer Planet Oceans.

I'd skip both those movements and get the tried and true A2824 without the stupid decorated bridges that you can't see and they charge too much money for.

No, it's new movement. Doesn't really look at all like the real DG4813. First reports is it's not always very reliable. They were coming in a lot of the newer Planet Oceans.

I'd skip both those movements and get the tried and true A2824 without the stupid decorated bridges that you can't see and they charge too much money for.

Ok so they don't offer the watch with an A2824 movement. Should I instead go for a sub swiss 2824 /3135 ? It's specs are nickle plated swiss eta 2824 modified to rolex calibre 3135 markings and bridges, 25J, 28800 bph? Or is this still just a verison which has decorated bridges etc?

Also, including the movement listed above perfect clones does not sell the submariner with an A2824 movement. Is it something I should really strive for, and will make a difference in the quality of my watch or am I ok going with one of these movements? Will they provide a similar movement to the gen on the dial?

And thanks AKTime for the reply! You have been a consistant part of my watch education!

Ok so they don't offer the watch with an A2824 movement. Should I instead go for a sub swiss 2824 /3135 ? It's specs are nickle plated swiss eta 2824 modified to rolex calibre 3135 markings and bridges, 25J, 28800 bph? Or is this still just a verison which has decorated bridges etc?

Also, including the movement listed above perfect clones does not sell the submariner with an A2824 movement. Is it something I should really strive for, and will make a difference in the quality of my watch or am I ok going with one of these movements? Will they provide a similar movement to the gen on the dial?

And thanks AKTime for the reply! You have been a consistant part of my watch education!

Any ETA clone should be fine and will have the same BPH as a gen Rolex with a high beat movement. If they aren't charging any more for the decorated A2824 then it should be fine but I wouldn't pay any extra for it. The low beat 21j DG2813 has proven to be a reliable workhorse and can be replaced for 20 bucks if something happens to them. It's a lower BPH than modern model Rolexes though at only 21600 bph instead of 28800. In general I haven't had very many issues with the standard 2824/2836 ETA clones.

• Like 1

Although I think Joshua is a great dealer and nice guy, there are some watches that he does not have access to. I don't know why but he doesn't get any of the Noob Factory watches who make (in my opinion) some of the better quality replicas, including Subs. If that's all he can get in movements, I would certainly check out some of the other dealers. It would also probably save you a few dollars, as Josh isn't known for his low prices.

He's pushing the H Factory models which is a factory whose quality is sometimes quite a bit lower, especially in movements.