When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aqua Terra 150M SS: Gen vs Rep Comparison

sigfrieds

• 2 weeks later...

That date font and sometimes color has been my issue with a lot of the Aqua Terra models I have seen. The Aqua Terra model I want doesn't seem to be made yet which sucks but fingers crossed it will be soon. 

as a noob to this world... how hard would it be to swap out the date font with a more gen one? 

p.s. if anyone finds a good rep in this model PLEASE let me know! 

Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial Annual Calendar 43 mm 23110432203002-20.png

• 2 weeks later...

WHy don't people ever let you know what rep or dealer they bought from?  Especially when it is a good rep?

Because every dealer can get every watch. It doesn't matter where they bought it. As the old Forum saying goes "Choose your dealer, then choose your rep!"  What this means is choose a good, solid seller and build a relationship with them over time as you make your purchases. They can all get any watch.

• 1 month later...

What kind of movement does it have Miyota 8215 or a 2836/2824 variant. If its the Miyota how is the sweep of the second hand, it beating at 21,000 vph which is fine but I hear the 8215 has some gear lash problems were the sweeping seconds hand can stutter and hang for a second due to different angle of watch to earths core ie gravity.

Does it feel solid if you wind it?

Edited by Thrasher

WHy don't people ever let you know what rep or dealer they bought from?  Especially when it is a good rep?

Hi mate, I bought the watch from puretime, and the watch is made by the J12 factory, which is the same producer of the FC diver, the FC 44mm ROO and the AP V6 Diver

What kind of movement does it have Miyota 8215 or a 2836/2824 variant. If its the Miyota how is the sweep of the second hand, it beating at 21,000 vph which is fine but I hear the 8215 has some gear lash problems were the sweeping seconds hand can stutter and hang for a second due to different angle of watch to earths core ie gravity.

Does it feel solid if you wind it?

It's a Miyota 8215 but actually I did not notice the gear lash problem, the feel of winding is similar as the A2836 seagull movement