When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Accepted this BP maker sub (pics)

Ryanb914

Need opinions on what these lines are on this sub, noticed some of them after I told them ill accept and they are shipping. Please tell me if you think its a big deal. I notice a black mark on the number 14 on the bezel, but am not sure if its just a piece of dust, also the bottom left corner of the 0 on the number 20 could be paint missing? and please look at the 5 on 50 and the edge of the 4 on 40. Not sure if I'm way to picky or what, could some of these just be a glare, or dust on the watch? Please tell me if you think its a big deal. Thanks!

post-62312-0-40658000-1394935435_thumb.j

post-62312-0-88158000-1394935436_thumb.j

Edited by Ryanb914

Ryan just to point out we are super anal here not a terrible watch at all. As you seem new to this do not get upset most reps need a little tweaking before right and movement service is just a good idea on all Reps. Remember you paid what $300 or so and this reps a 8k watch so if you want it just right (not perfect all reps have flaws that have nothing to do with improper /defective construction /parts) more $ may be needed.

Hi, the dial looks very good imho, the inner rehault engraving is perfectly centered, the bezel has the dots You pointed out, something on the 30 too and and between 20 and 25 at the edge of the bezel looks smudgy BUT all this could just be some dust or dirt or glue from removal of a protective cover. You´ll have to look when it arrives. Datewheel looks a bit off to the right, TC´s are off to the left.

Sample picture of my BP sub - have it for months and never noticed if the datewheel was "off" to the right, depends on the angle You look at it which normally is slightly from the left through the lupe and than it looks centered and is perfectly readable, with 2 digits seems perfectly centered also from above. On my bezel there is no dot near the 5, no scratch besides the 20 and nothing below the 30, all just from the pic.  Like Mike said, You have to take a good look when it arrives. Good luck

1024_2295.jpg