When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UK customs

Guest bigdav13

Guest bigdav13

hi all

placed my first order with intime.co all has gone well untill now :(

been tracking my order daily lo and it been with customs since 17/3 is this normal or show i bet worried??

want to wear it to a party on saturday night lol

cheers

Guest bigdav13

Notting unusual so far.. Tend to take a few days..

Also, if custom seizes the goods - the tracking status typically change

i hope it aint been seized 

thanks for the reply 

Guest bigdav13

Date Time Location Tracking Event 17-03-2014 10:53 International Hub Received and processed 16-03-2014 21:28 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance 16-03-2014 21:27 International Hub Received in destination country 14-03-2014 21:57 Delivery Agent - GUANGZHOU - PTT Forwarded for export 14-03-2014 18:10 Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer

thats what iv got so far in the way of tracking but been at customs since Monday ?

Patience fella, the guys down at the International Hub are just have a little pass around showing off your watch to their mates and wishing they had one.

They tend to get bored after a few days then it will be on the way to you, I think you can wave goodbye to seeing it this weekend as Big Dave down at the International Hub is taking it clubbing Saturday night.

I'm sure it will be on the move next week ;)

Guest bigdav13

Patience fella, the guys down at the International Hub are just have a little pass around showing off your watch to their mates and wishing they had one.

They tend to get bored after a few days then it will be on the way to you, I think you can wave goodbye to seeing it this weekend as Big Dave down at the International Hub is taking it clubbing Saturday night.

I'm sure it will be on the move next week ;)

haha!!

dam it i want it for the party this weekend  :bangin:

Dave just got my 2 watches delivered today sent by Trusty time (Andrew) on 17/3/2014 only in customs 12 hours(quickest ever) its a lottery some go straight through some just seem to sit there for days. Know what its like was watching Post office tracking day and night since they left China.

Guest bigdav13

Dave just got my 2 watches delivered today sent by Trusty time (Andrew) on 17/3/2014 only in customs 12 hours(quickest ever) its a lottery some go straight through some just seem to sit there for days. Know what its like was watching Post office tracking day and night since they left China.

Mine was handed to custom on 17th and still not released.....

Rang parcel force they said its because the package is from china they screen them all

Guest bigdav13

Don't remember ever having a watch delivered through Parcel Force from a trusted dealer?

I have always received them from a courier company.

Ems from china but once its in uk it get delivered by parcel force

Guest bigdav13

one week since being handed over to customs!

so I rang parcel force again lol desperate times my wrist feels ever increasingly bare

got a stock answer which I expected anyway saying 'Customs will keep it for as long as they believe they need to' beginning to believe what Ceejay said above lol

on a serious note tho what is the likely hood of uk customs seizing it ???

Guest bigdav13

hope it comes through in the end let us know , its like waiting for the next episode of the walking dead to come on tv

I hope it comes aswell !

Bought a PO to keep my lonly wrist occupied from a m2m sale so that should be here tomoro fingers crossed! Still no change on the shipping status which is a bit worrying tho

Guest bigdav13

28th today and still not arrived :( 

been it cumtoms (according to parcel force tracking) since 17th 

so what happens now ? do i wait it out and hope for the best ? contact customs? or right it off ? (really dont want to right it off )