When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

N E W M o d e l – Omega Planet Ocean Chronograph

TomBombadil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone suddenly noticing the He valve placement on the chronographs is lower?

That new 007 special is fugly too, but re-assuring as it means the movies will be featuring a standard faced model for a little while to come (I mean, what secret agent wears a watch with his ID number on it for all to see???)

Repping it should be a doddle (a simple face swap for the current 'best' 2824 model), but I expect several generations of dross to appear first.

Cynical?? Moi? :p

Edited by r11co

Nice watch! I tried the 45mm on at the shop the other day, and although the Panerai 44mm fit my wrist beautifully, I wasn't too pleased with the 45mm PO... It just didn't seem to fit/look right on -my- wrist,

These chronos look great, I wonder if there are two sizes of this one. Anyone have any prices yet?

The black one with orange hour numbers is a killer. Now where's the rep, why it takes so long...? :lol:

I tottaly agree. I love this combo too.

I am only wondering if the rep makers will be able to rep the asymetric chronos and the date window at 4:30 (you have noticed that is not rectangular).

....another watch on my wish list

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well, I quess the search is over , it's already repped !! I think the sub dial spacing is a little off, but hardly anyone will notice :yuk:

New Omega Chrono

I guess I'll wait for Eddie's version

I tottaly agree. I love this combo too.

I am only wondering if the rep makers will be able to rep the asymetric chronos and the date window at 4:30 (you have noticed that is not rectangular).

....another watch on my wish list

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well, I quess the search is over , it's already repped !! I think the sub dial spacing is a little off, but hardly anyone will notice :yuk:

Subdial spacing is the very least of the day-date "chrono" wearer's worries.

:yuk: is right.

WOW!!! some great news this is...

I guess factories are going to get this rolling out within 3 months...

You guys better save up some money...

7750b1 Valjoux movement might wait 6 mths to a year for the replica if they ever choose to make it

Andrew

WOW! Great news Andrew! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

7750b1 Valjoux movement might wait 6 mths to a year for the replica if they ever choose to make it

Andrew

Awsome! Lets hope they can get the sub dial spacing right!

Wow!! Looks great! The more and more I see the Omegas, the more I feel compelled to buy one! This one is a beauty! I especially love the small details- The bezel, the pushers, the arrow hands... Just the overall simplicity to this complication... It's all very attractive! I especially love the elegance of the black dial version... :wub:

Andrew

NICE ! Let the MADNESS begin (well, I see that it already has)....... :Jumpy:

Andrew

Nice one Andrew! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've been mulling over which watch to buy next and I'm dead set on it being this one. I'm saving up for this beauty. Black with Orange is the way to go for me! :Jumpy: