When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some guidance I'm new sorry!

LaBravo

Hello everyone. I have just started getting into reps. This whole world is very interesting! I love that you guys are all here for each other. 

Since I am new I have only been able to look around for a little bit, but still feel lost. there are a lot of things to look for when looking for a good rep. With that said I am having a hard time finding a rep for this Omega 

AQUA TERRA 150 M OMEGA CO-AXIAL ANNUAL CALENDAR 43 MM

I really like it cause I like that way watches around the 43mm-45mm look, and look on me. 

is there anyone out there that can help guide me in the right direction 

I have looked at pureti.me and they have one I think but it is the smaller version (the one that is only the date and not the calender/date)

and also trusty time, but they don't have it. Those are the only two sites I have found that people say or trust worthy. 

is there other places to be looking? I tried doing a search for this watch on here, but didn't find anything. 

Thank you all for your help in advance and thanks for helping a noob to this world. 

sorry I am new and can't post a pick or link yet. 

Cheers

Hi and welcome to the forum. With reps sometime "You have to go with the crowd", this means choosing from the best models available or the best made models because these are really good looking. This is different from buying "exactly the watch You want" which may be not so good or not existant. 

There is a brand-new release for the Aquaterra with the nice Myota-movement, its a 12mm thin 42mm don´t know if You´ve seen it:

http://puretime-asia.com/product/aqua-terra-15000-gauss-anti-magnetic-ss-11-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a8500/

If You want a day-date maybe You need to go for another Omega model there was a very nice 2008 edition of the blue Seamaster-Chrono, quality-wise I think the new Myota will be better. Good luck choosing 

That specific model hasn't been released yet, so if you are set on having one you'll have to wait a while for it to come out. Shouldn't be too hard to rep, so I would expect to see one at some point.

If you want to stay with Omega and in that size range, the Seamaster Liquid Metal reps are excellent. A bit more sporty and less dressy that the Aqua Terra, but an excellent rep.

thanks guys for the feed back!!!! yeah I am noticing the "go with the crowd" vibe. The kicker is I like the size of 43mm-45mm and there are not a ton of watches that IMO that I am a fan off. I like the dressy look then then sporty ones. Not that there are anything wrong with them... they just tend to remind me of being in high school with the big diver counter ring around the face. Those style of watches just don't appeal to me as much any more. 

also in your guys opinion. in your eyes can you tell a big diff between a 45mm and 41mm watch? the 2 I own now are both 45 and I love them, so anything lower then 43mm just seems to small

am I being crazy? 

cheers

Ooph 49mm is huge! :) 

I personally hate that I like 43mm-45mm watches as much as I do... I am kind of a bigger muscular guy so they fit/look well on my wrist. The double edge sword to it is I LOVE so many other styles and looks of other watches that are just to small. It's like seeing the coolest shirt ever but in the kids section. =/

• 4 months later...