When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 382 Bronzo released... comments welcome :-)

swdivad

specs are a bit lacking of exciting information, but here they are:

DESCRIPTION:  From the ZF Factory

CASE: Real Brushed Bronzo

MOVEMENT: Asian 7750 automatic movement, 28800bph, The Best Looking P9000 Movement Clone at the Movement.

DIMENSIONS: 47mm x 17.5mm

CRYSTAL: Scratch-proof Sapphire Crystal with Colorless AR Coating

STRAP / BRACELET: Calfskin Leather

Honestly it does look good. The gen is a $25k watch, and the rep looks very close.

If buyer expectations are managed well regarding the accuracy of this watch, it is a very good purchase indeed.

There is no such thing as a 1:1 rep, and statements like "made with the genuine watch as reference" lends a little credential at most, there will still be differences.

I would guess this would  be as close as it could get, especially on the wrist. In summary, very beautiful watch, and nobody would call you out when you wear it.

One observation though: what is the color of the dial? Is it the correct dark bronzy green?

cannon pinnion is flat and polished? Is it possible to have a macro shot from cannon pinnion?

To me cp is always first what to look, quite easy to tell ( usually) what is rep and what is better rep;)

I really like it and I did promise to my self  a half year ago, that this will be my last watch( I have 15 watch today, genś and reps) but 500 usd... it is thinking point. Usd is stronger than before, 500 usd is almost same as 500 eur today.

Will think.

Edited by sul

cannon pinnion is flat and polished? Is it possible to have a macro shot from cannon pinnion?

To me cp is always first what to look, quite easy to tell ( usually) what is rep and what is better rep;)

I really like it and I did promise to my self  a half year ago, that this will be my last watch( I have 15 watch today, genś and reps) but 500 usd... it is thinking point. Usd is stronger than before, 500 usd is almost same as 500 eur today.

Will think.

I do not think the CP is flattened "enough".. there is still a visible "ring" between the CP and the hands. You can tell that the CP is raised above the handstack.

I really like it and I did promise to my self a half year ago, that this will be my last watch( I have 15 watch today, genś and reps) but 500 usd... it is thinking point. Usd is stronger than before, 500 usd is almost same as 500 eur today.

Will think.

Woot? The dollar is extremely weak nowadays... 500 usd are about 360, maybe 370 euro... :lol:

Edited by pitpat

"Bronze does contain copper and is a composite of copper and tin primarily."  :unknw: must of went out to play freebie during that class. frisbee-smile.gif

or spent extended time gorging on pastas during recess. :D

It's a nice rep for sure.... And whether it's the CuSn8 alloy as per the gen it's still certainly a bronze alloy...

As for CPs .... That is not a rule with gens... The type of look of a cp finished can vary from model to model and even within model batches..

To simply assume they are all flattened and polished is not something that should be relied upon...

I am looking to see the finished KW... Although the initial pics ain't impressing me overall.... It's still not something that I can judge properly as it's a WIP

A few little mods the these ZF models and it will be a great on the wrist rep.... :)

Be interesting to see all the patina posts to come whether natural, artificially done or even maintained without... :)

It's a nice rep for sure.... And whether it's the CuSn8 alloy as per the gen it's still certainly a bronze alloy...

As for CPs .... That is not a rule with gens... The type of look of a cp finished can vary from model to model and even within model batches..

To simply assume they are all flattened and polished is not something that should be relied upon...

I am looking to see the finished KW... Although the initial pics ain't impressing me overall.... It's still not something that I can judge properly as it's a WIP

A few little mods the these ZF models and it will be a great on the wrist rep.... :)

Be interesting to see all the patina posts to come whether natural, artificially done or even maintained without... :)

Hi Pete

Thank you for the elucidation regarding the CP.

Do you mean to say that for gens, the CP may not be necessarily flattened and/or polished as well?

I am a noob when it comes to PAMs (as well) and this is something new I am learning. :)