When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Series 6152/1 05/50

marlin22

Hi Guys,

Here is the latest addition the The Vintage Series collection, it's not complete yet but I wanted to put up some progress pictures. This watch highlights all the different options that can be added to the VS line. It includes custom engravings throughout, custom painted dial (I will be making my own dials for these builds shortly), custom modded and engraved movement. Here are some progress pictures....more to come....

Please note the watch is not complete, at the time I took the pictures it did not have the CG on and had not been polished yet...

Custom painted and lumed dial in a classic brown. The hands were aged and lumed to match.
Karl_3_zpsb9748a1b.jpg
Karl_1_zps82e7d7f1.jpg

My All Asian modded movement with vintage custom engravings can be seen behind the custom engraved plexi. This modern movement makes this watch a daily beater and will be reliable for years.
Karl_4_zpsda5eca39.jpg
Karl_5_zps4ce5698a.jpg

Custom engravings through out the watch including between the lugs, solid case back(inside and out) and display case back on the plexi glass.
Karl_6_zpscae619ef.jpg
Karl_7_zpsd5c0e68f.jpg
Karl_2_zps87399151.jpg
Karl_10_zps46513384.jpg
Karl_8_zps77b6e84e.jpg
1d18c0fb-af69-4011-a457-2d38c3ff598a_zps

Here are the VS markings on the main plate under the balance, each VS will have its own unique number assigned to it.
Karl_11_zpse0f4f03d.jpg

Best part of all is this watch is reliable and robust, a true daily beater that will last for years to come...Cleaned, oiled and adjusted to the same specs as all my modern modded watches.
Karl_12_zpsbd69ee49.jpg

More to come.........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...