When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111 Noob N V3 vs H Factory best - lets really hash this out

GWP123

So, When I first started here, like everyone else, I was on a mission for the best Sub haha. I ended up getting the TC Sub v6 and I am super happy.

Now, I am researching the best PAM and I am hearing it is Marlin's Mods on the Noob N V3. That is great, and that is what I am learning toward doing...But which is Reallllllyy better, The Noob N v3? or the H Factory Best sold by Andew  http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_49&products_id=9396&zenid=1ee303b4375d886541dab3854ce523b9  .  What are your thoughts? From pictures I have looked at both the Noob and the H factory best at that link and can not for certain say who is better. It seems the L Swiss Made L may be more proper on the H factory best?

What do you all think? Which is the best PAM 111 ? The Noob N V3 or the H Factory best at the link above. Which is most Gen?

I own four h factory watches and four kuvarsit and a dozen noobs......all Pam's. With H factory Pam's I am always disappointed.....if everything is perfect you still have the rounded inner corners of their CG's to contend with. If there is a choice always pick noob.

The Noob V3 is the best 111 so buy it and close the thread as theres nothing left to say :)

Your confidence has me convinced, I will do the Noob n V3. Thank you!

I own four h factory watches and four kuvarsit and a dozen noobs......all Pam's. With H factory Pam's I am always disappointed.....if everything is perfect you still have the rounded inner corners of their CG's to contend with. If there is a choice always pick noob.

Thank you for the information. Good to hear it from someone who has both. H and Noob. I will go with Noob! I guess the pics had me fooled.

There are many details that separate these 111s from the makers mentioned.... The mods suggested really ain't worth the money but to each there own..... But when you get to basics the noob is built very similarly to the gen as in the case and bezel etc the H is made with a different technique which can prevent some parts being OEM replaced without machining.... Then there has been several reports of over polishing, pitting and general urn robustness of the h makers case.... But neither use the same quality steel as OEM ... Variations occur in CG especially lever shape, and foot plus other small variations like font, sheen of berlac, finish if hands, crystal, lug shape, pillows and edges, plus depth of base plate to top plate etc etc

But otb and overall I prefer the noob currently.... But if I wanted the best one it would probably involve me building one from parts of different versions and makers ....:)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...