When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Opinions on PT new 310L 40mm

denimhead

Good Morning PAM fans, after trying numerous 44mm PAMS i had to accept the fact that they're simply too big for me. Noticed that Angus has just added a 310L 40mm chrono. One issue that seemed not right was the flushness of the CG to the case, is this a simple re-shape job to get it to sit better on the case?

Cheers DH

http://www.puretime-asia.com/product/pam310-l-40mm-chrono-ss-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a7750/

Think it will be hard to read ............ :g: :g: now some Pams have a lot of stuff going on in the dial this being one of them but they are so big legibility (quick at a glance time read) usually very good. Just thinking about packing all that good stuff in a 40.

I think you will find the CG will need some work or better replacement.... Dial is better but still lacking in terms of most of the new 44s...

I would need to check as I write this but I think the millesimations are wrong....

It's certainly a step up in 40mm reps but it's lacking the grade of the better 44s around IMHO

I think you will find the CG will need some work or better replacement.... Dial is better but still lacking in terms of most of the new 44s...

I would need to check as I write this but I think the millesimations are wrong....

It's certainly a step up in 40mm reps but it's lacking the grade of the better 44s around IMHO

Thanks Pete,

I appreciate your imput as one of the PAM mans on the forum. If you can confirm the info regarding the Milliesimations being right then that would be a bonus mate

Cheers M