When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC LV Sub Purchase; Curious of Thoughts on Value!

JJPanerai

Hey Guys-

So I just purchased a TC LV sub with LV insert, gen crown and crystal and am wondering what you guys think the true value of the watch is/ opinions. It has Swiss ETA 2824-2 H4 and was recently serviced.  Take a look at the pics and let me know what you all think!

post-60749-0-63040100-1397678757_thumb.jpost-60749-0-85314100-1397678769_thumb.jpost-60749-0-96047000-1397678784_thumb.jpost-60749-0-59885400-1397678796_thumb.jpost-60749-0-86647400-1397678817_thumb.j

Why would you ask this after purchasing?

The TC LV Sub last sold for $495. Add a gen crystal and crown and that's about $400. So brand new, it's about $895.

You get no value points for service, and a deduction because it's not new.

There are no movement pics so there's no guarantee that it's a gen ETA movement as opposed to TC's clone. You have posted no details about which version it is, or which version of the bracelet. Might have a slight increase in value based on that. You didn't specify if the insert was gen, but if so that's another $400.

If you bought it for less than $800 you did OK. Below $700 and it was a good deal.

Why would you ask this after purchasing?

The TC LV Sub last sold for $495. Add a gen crystal and crown and that's about $400. So brand new, it's about $895.

You get no value points for service, and a deduction because it's not new.

There are no movement pics so there's no guarantee that it's a gen ETA movement as opposed to TC's clone. You have posted no details about which version it is, or which version of the bracelet. Might have a slight increase in value based on that. You didn't specify if the insert was gen, but if so that's another $400.

If you bought it for less than $800 you did OK. Below $700 and it was a good deal.

I am asking after purchase simply out of curiosity of how others price this watch and parts. I could care less if I got a deal or not becuase the watch is exactly what I have been looking for.

The movement is not shown in pics becuase I have already confirmed it and there is really nothing else to get out of showing a pic of it.

The insert is gen and the bracelet is v4. Thanks for the response and opinion!

• 1 month later...