When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver V6 on Intime site

Legend

What modd should I do for waterproofness? Grease the gaskets?

The QC from the factory is not very good. A gasket could even be completely missing, as far as you know. top quality diver/sport replicas are able to be waterproof but you have to check them.

The QC from the factory is not very good. A gasket could even be completely missing, as far as you know. top quality diver/sport replicas are able to be waterproof but you have to check them.

Thank you for answers. I have already ordered it from Ryan, I will check it, but i read the JF V6 factory have better QC vs the Noob 5.1..

I have never seen any proof that this is actually done, or even done properly.  Do they send you pics of the procedure?

Well they include an image in the QC pics and in this case they also included a printed copy of the results from the tester.

post-37452-0-28502500-1409299271_thumb.j

Edited by rob6
  • Like 1

Thank you for answers. I have already ordered it from Ryan, I will check it, but i read the JF V6 factory have better QC vs the Noob 5.1..

Then why is it that I see so many j12 v6 diver with unfinished crown guards and misaligned dwo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk 2

The J12 AP arrived, i check it and it's waterproof to min 50m, i think it's enought for me.

It's possible to change the stainless steel beezel to a black ceramic one (example from forged carbon v3) ? It will fit? What parts need to be changed in additional?  Thanks for the answers..

• 2 weeks later...