When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this the best Grand Carrera Calibre 17 around?

matrix4ever

Hi all! I'm looking for a Tag Calibre 17 and almost all known dealers offer it for ~$400 with Asia 7750 Valjoux and 316 stainless steel.

However, I found one on luxuryreplica.org which claims to be Swiss 7750 Valjoux with 440 SS for $688. Is this legit and if so is it worth the extra money?

http://luxuryreplica.org/tag-heuer-grand-carrera-calibre-17-chronograph-swiss-automatic-white-dial-black-leather-strap 

If you have recently purchased or come across a good Calibre 17 around $400 mark, please let me know. Thanks much! 

Edited by matrix4ever

Hi all! I'm looking for a Tag Calibre 17 and almost all known dealers offer it for ~$400 with Asia 7750 Valjoux and 316 stainless steel.

I do not understand how you can be here 5 years and still not be able to recognize a scammer's web site.

How is that even possible?

If you buy anything from that website, five old Chinese men will come to your house and rape your family, then eat them. How much more plain can I be?

Thanks for lovely trolls :)  I bought a Tag long ago and I'm back on the site to get tips for a new purchase. 

My question is not necessarily about that particular site, I want to know whether Swiss 7750 Valjoux with 440 SS exists or not. I wish it did!

Any recommended Tag dealers? 

ps: Jkay, I only got 4 old Chinese men at my door. What a rip-off!