When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When the russian army mess up your day off

Ezio

Think they flew into Scottish airspace too, up off the Shetland isles, where we keep our oil! That's slightly worrying, especially as we are voting on independence very soon!

Hope you're there to save our butts too Ezio!!

They did nikki and i Think the same and over sweden it was a exercise to hit strategic places to see how the swe Would react if a war Would break out swe and Denmark is a key place to hold since we can shut down Their subs coming up from the cold north

And dont worry i was the first today i be the first up there tomorrow in no way shall i let Them pass and hit a fellow rwg member haha :D

Edited by Ezio
  • Like 1

One of the largest German media outlets Der Spiegel actually ran a story about that http://spon.de/aedqE. Cool to hear a first hand account of what happened. :)

I'm by no means a fan, but I can understand Putin in a way. Very few governments will stand constant outside berating and broken promises. Things have definitely gone out of hand over there though but being that he's ex-KGB to the bone I don't see him backing down anytime soon.

True he wont back down Putin i Think he believes he is unbeatable atm

I'm by no means a fan, but I can understand Putin in a way.

Same.  I agree that he's no good, but there is no other world leader who is playing the classic "Great Power" game as well as Putin is.  There are much fewer pieces on the Russian side chessboard than, say, at the end of the 70s, but he is making the most out of them.  He also recognizes that the "world community" is a sham, and that there's no effective penalty for him flexing his muscles around the old Soviet Bloc. 

As for fears about the military-industrial complex...  It's not always about you guys.  :)

Fly safe, Ezio.  For your family, for Denmark, and for the rep-collecting community.

[censored] i posted a wrong topic haha i can see the same link as i did google searches sorry for Being lazy but here is a Danish link to what happened this week you will have to google translate it :D

http://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/article2268015.ece

Edited by Ezio

But it has happened quite a few times but They Always just not push to far only to the limit in my 6 years i Think russians have made a fly by 10times a year

Edited by Ezio

One of the largest German media outlets Der Spiegel actually ran a story about that http://spon.de/aedqE. Cool to hear a first hand account of what happened. :)

I'm by no means a fan, but I can understand Putin in a way. Very few governments will stand constant outside berating and broken promises. Things have definitely gone out of hand over there though but being that he's ex-KGB to the bone I don't see him backing down anytime soon.

Haha he Got the link right haha i didnt haha

Those of you who have, like me, actually engaged in a real war, know that the first casualty of any war is always "the truth" , and the winners get to write the history books...

If i believed in a deity, I would be praying to her to stop this bulls**t right Flukkin NOW!!

Wars create two distinct after effects....Misery and wealth.....And one only gets to experience one of them....Guess which one WE are slated for...??? =@  =@  

Edited by frankt

Well guys, my thanks to ezio for being on the front line of defense.

I may have a different perspective about what is happening in Ukraine. My wife is Ukrainian, she gets pretty up to date reports from Ukraine news sources, family and friends. She also travels back to Ukraine every summer. All this is very upsetting to her as she is worried about the future of her country. What is so upsetting is Ukraine did nothing to provoke Russia. What is going on in Ukraine was and is solely the business of Ukraine, it's people and it's government. No matter how you cut it, Putin invaded a sovereign country.if the pretext of protecting Russian speakers was valid, he would have to invade Israel, London and

Brighton Beach in Brooklyn NY. What he did is illegal and against all laws and rules of respect for other countries borders. All I'm going to say, not looking for a fight with anyone who believes otherwise. All I know is we have a "skin in this game"

Put on the news today, and looks like Russia have entered Ukrainian airspace several times in the last 24 hours.

Seems like they were also to blame for the kidnap/dentention of 8 OSCE officials....

My heart goes out to the Ukrainians at this time....

Life's a [censored], then you marry one!

a8ehu5yz.jpg

Life's a [censored], then you marry one!

And now for the financial ramifications:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2167413-the-drums-of-war-are-beating-prepare-your-portfolio-for-an-escalation-in-ukraine?isDirectRoadblock=false&uprof=17

Granted these pale in comparision from the human cost but it is good to read as these guys are apolitical for the most part ,all about money so interesting to get their perspective.