When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ceramic SMP 300

Mcloughlind

edere6y5.jpgu7adygep.jpgsupubupu.jpgu7abyqet.jpg

Just received my blue ceramic SMP 300 from Ryan. As is usual with Ryan a flawless transaction and delivered in quick time. Thank you Ryan and Jordan.

I had read some reviews about this piece and the black version and was beginning to worry about my decision to go for it. I shouldn't have worried, this is a fantastic piece.

The overall quality is superb, the crown is tight and screws in and out without problems. The bracelet is well made with screws instead of push pins and feels very gen-like with the clasp functioning as it should.

The dial is superb, all fonts look accurate and the dial itself is beautiful and shiny like the real thing. The date window has a silver surround and the numbers on the date wheel are in silver and raised giving a real quality look. The sapphire crystal is the clearest I have seen on a rep and looks no different to the gen.

And so to the bezel. As usual it is misaligned with the insert but not by much. The bezel insert itself was the thing I was most worried about hearing all sorts of stories and reports. To be honest I was wondering how much a real insert would be!!!

Yes it is engraved, but not deeply. Yes the numbers on mine are a greyish white not the silver of the gen. The bezel pearl is centred ( well done BP, never thought I would write that). The insert itself is polished to a high shine and I prefer it to the gen. I'm going to have to tell you that this piece is stunning, the photos from my phone don't do it justice.

Maybe it's a V2, I just don't know, all I do know is that if you were unsure about getting this rep, don't worry it is first class.

With help from HAL 9000

With help from HAL 9000

• Like 1

can you align the insert in the bezel? I am having some trouble accepting a SMP because of this... even worse when the TD insist that It is aligned

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well done, great choice. You just need to realign the insert and then it's as good as it gets.

how do you do this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks stunning I'm Getting more and more into omegas myself just so many nice ones out there now, I fancy a new planet ocean chrono with two sub dials instead of three, really looks the part.

Careful! The 9300 rep is a mile out on the subdial at 3

With help from HAL 9000

Awesome! Been sitting on the fence a while on this one. Decisions decisions

Go for it!

With help from HAL 9000