When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ipcress

You clearly have a problem reading. I repeat, I am very well educated on Dr. Woods work. You are as blinded by her work as much as you claim the rest of us are. Your hypocrisy is comical.

You choose to be a follower and as such have closed your mind. You have much to learn padawan.

Well you are certainly not demonstrating it here are you, no you're not. All you show is ignorance of it and the evidence which you still refuse to even look at let alone address.

That's dreaming in anyones book.

Kind Rgds

Well you are certainly not demonstrating it here are you, no you're not. All you show is ignorance of it and the evidence which you still refuse to even look at let alone address.

That's dreaming in anyones book.

Kind Rgds

Why would I want to enlighten a blinded follower? Your mind is closed my friend. You must first free your mind

Why would I want to enlighten a blinded follower? Your mind is closed my friend. You must first free your mind

That doesn't even pass as empty rhetoric, instead its just mindless nonsense going around in tiny circles.

What I love about this site apart from the rich information on Rep. watches and hopefully contacts as to where to source and get custom work done, is that it displays the beauty of what it is I'm trying to 'enlighten' some of the blind to.

Its the perfect analgous representation to the juxtaposed positions of those who are easily taken in by fakery and those who are not. The unexpected aspect to it all are those who are quite willing to take other fakeries for the real thing as advertised.....on TV!

Rep. watches ARE that analogy and so with that 'enlightened' World View, the perfect 'high end' timepieces of the 21st Century - fake watches (Reps. to me) symbolising and laughing at the most evil yet clever bit of fakery ever thrust upon the world.

Deeply saddening though that there really are so many who seemingly much prefer being blinded by that fakery while unappreciative of the irony in what I'm telling them.

Kind Rgds

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply. But again, condescension and insult - no answers. That's the way debate is shut down by Authorities too - they're as afraid as the public who just don't want to go there for fear of what they'll find.

Now I have other watches to look for, so if you don't mind.... Have a nice day.

Kind Rgds

No condescension and insult .... it's called SARCASM. For someone as 'enlightened' as you are, I'm surprised you don't understand the difference.

Here, I'll put a 'rolling eyes' smiley at the end of this so you can figure it out this time .... :rolleyes:

No condescension and insult .... it's called SARCASM. For someone as 'enlightened' as you are, I'm surprised you don't understand the difference.

Here, I'll put a 'rolling eyes' smiley at the end of this so you can figure it out this time .... :rolleyes:

"oh, and Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy."

That has nothing to do with my posts or intent, it isn't sarcasm at all, sarcasm has the intention of humour behind it, condescension on the other hand has the intention of subtly insulting somebody.

It also follows the pattern of your previous posts - condescending and insulting, apart from when you tried to impart some advice, tho' be it in a condescending manner.

Kind Rgds

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear me, how have I missed this thread?

To the OP, I don't know if you have seen these 'car restoration' programs on TV, but on a few American ones they have a large machine which cuts out any shape they want from metal plate.

It uses water.

Just water.

At incredibly high pressure, in a jet less than 1mm wide, exiting the nozzle at some ludicrous speed.

And it cuts right through steel, iron, titanium. The thickness it can cut through varies, you buy the machine to suit the requirements, but iIRC they can cut upto something like 15mm thick steel.

If you don't believe me, please find the nearest industrial pressure washer, remove your shoe and sock from one foot, and then wash your foot with said pressure washer.

I mean, it's just water, right? Can't do any harm?

And when the accident and emergency room has finished attaching the debrided skin back onto your foot / toes (if it didn't come off completely and get washed away) do let us all know how something as soft as water CAN cause damage to something harder than water.

Here's another one. Air. Wind. Tornadoes. Hurricanes. The only thing softer than air is space, right. Even a small, fluffy kitten is harder than air.

Please go and stand in front of a tornado. Airs that soft it can't do anything, right? It certainly won't be able to pick you up like a leaf and hurl you hundreds of feet through the air. Or do the same to cars. Or houses. Or uproot huge trees.

Oh, wait, you acknowledged the damage wind can do in one of your previous posts didn't you? And wind is made from air. Oops.

If you had another brain cell it would be lonely.

P.S. Just to show there's no hard feelings, please do no pressure wash your foot. You stand a good chance of loosing large lumps of skin or even toes.

OMFG This is the best/worst 'Who sells the best Sub' thread I ever read (scanned) through   :partytime:  Popcorn is going down a treat  :inverted: 

And I thought it was just RwI that attracted the nutters :fool:   

Mr TomHorn, although I may be a new poster to this forum. I have been an avid follower of this forum and it's a community and in sharing your patriotic duty, I can honestly admit to the face that, I have learned so much from there different opinions of the posters and the followers and different reviews by By Tor whom I feel is a lyrical and photographic genius. His passion for detail is unrelenting and so admirable. I genuinely feel proud to be amongst you all. Although I possess no reps at the moment all genuine, both Rolex. I certainly endeavour to purchase a few pieces in the near future. My first will most probably be from BK so am looking forward to it. I genuinely wish you we'll and thank you for all the knowledge I have received from this community so far. I wish you all the best. name="tomhorn" post="1331936" timestamp="1398859424"]This is an honest response, but I doubt you are going to find it positive. And before you call out someone for being patronizing, you might want to reread your own post.

Are there any honest rep suppliers Herefor?

Yes, they are called trusted dealers. They are TD's because the forum members and Admins have had extensive dealings with them to I know that they aren't out there trying to screw the members.

St you anD to be among 

there any perfectly copied, 1.1, AAAAAAAA++++++, Swiss made reps?

No. While some watches are made from gen samples, there are none that are perfectly copied.

Is there "marketing hype" in some of the TD's postings?

Yes. Get over it. The TD's here are not the a$$holes online that post pictures of genuine reps and send you canal street junk. Buy from them and you will get the version of the watch you bought in as good a quality as it comes from the factory. The TD's wouldn't stay TD's if they were screwing people that way. You would also see tons of negative reviews.

Are there some reps that are more accurate than others?

Yes. If you take the time to read the forum you will see plenty of people posting the actual watches they have received, with discussions about the relative merits/flaws of the watch. Use the search function and read. The Milgauss pictured in Trusty's video looks like the pictures I have seen posted, so I'll assume it's of the rep and not the gen.

Who's the best TD?

There is no one "right" answer to that. Most can get any watch you need, but some are better at certain things than others (like communication, shipping to your particular location or updating their websites). There are many reviews of actual transactions with our TDs. Read those and you'll get a feel for who you want to deal with.

Am I a good customer for rep watches?

Based on this post. No. Your attitude is completely wrong, and I hope you lighten up if you want to enjoy this hobby. It takes a lot of research, patience, and putting up with things that happen (lost or damaged watches, time it takes to ship them, flaws you can't deal with, deals gone bad). Sh!t happens, and you'd better be able to deal with it without being stupid. Don't expect a lot of hand holding, and don't think you can throw down a rant like this with your 7th post and expect dealers to flock to you wanting to do business. They don't even flock to those of us that have the aforementioned traits. We have to seek them out, not the other way around.

By the way, the member you just trashed is one of the most respected builders of Rolex frankens on this, or any of the other message boards. If you wanted something like a DateJust or DayDate, he would have been your guy and the watch you received would have been amazing.

Unbelievable. You cite 'basic physics' and don't understand how thin light fragile aluminium aeroplane wings can be, how they can't possibly slice through solid steel beams holding up the Twin Towers as shown on the all important TV? Common sense tells the average intelligence person its impossible but you defend that as 'basic physics'?!

And people complain ....oh sorry...they're 'concerned' about.... my sanity, LOL!

The world has been duped, dumbed down and made utterly compliant, effectively forced and bludgened into accept/believing ludicrous fantasy official explanations for an impossible crime. People can't and won't think for themselves about it and rattle off silly yet ignorant self-satisfied nonsense about 'basic physics' that they don't have a clue about.

Try this then - Just read and think about it all before getting upset or anything else because this points to evidence, okay, not CTs, its EVIDENCE  :

a) How can two aeroplanes hitting WTC1&2 destroy all seven World Trade Centre buildings as they did apparently on 11th September 2001? They were direct hits we were shown on TV? - The other buildings were not impacted apart from minor damage by one beam falling on WTC7 and so that alone raises questions as to how did the other buildings develop massive circular vertical holes through their centres before being destroyed? Evidence of advanced Directed Energy Weapons is the answer.

B) How did the buildings turn to dust in mid air if they were 'hit by planes'? If you study the evidence collected by Dr Wood, you will see that they appear to 'dustify' and not collapse at all. Merely the effect of seeing the dust settle and hearing descriptions of the event using the word 'collapse' leads people to think it was a collapse. Of course there were some remains of the buildings left, some core columns and 'shreddie-like' steel meshing and concrete but representing 10% of the original mass only.

c) Dr Wood's book initially discusses a 'Billiard Ball Model' to illustrate how it would take significantly longer than 10 seconds for either Tower to 'collapse' as in both the official record and as shown 'live' on US Networked Television. But how did the 110 story buildings with each floor 'pancaking' on top of the one below take just 10 seconds to be demolished? Should it not have been 30 seconds minimum - or a full 90 seconds if each floor pancaked as officially recorded and mathematically calculated. Mathematically, scientifically and common sense suggest that each of those buildings virtually disappearing in 10 seconds approximately is impossible.

d) It is scientifically not possible for the nose cone on the 'plane hitting' WTC2 to go clean through some of the tight fitting outer steel girders ringing the entire vertical structure and some of its inner core column steel girders and out the other side, yet that was seen on 'live' USTV until it 'lost transmission' temporarily. But just how can a Boeing 757 Jet's nose cone cut clean through solid layers of steel in this situation and appear out the other side of the building in tact? Boeing 757 nose cones are made of fibreglass and aluminium and in flight have been damaged by hailstones in the past. Such an incident occurred in 2005 when a Boeing 757 was battered by hailstones as it took off from Palma on the Spanish island of Majorca bound for Gatwick outside London. Its nose cone and wings were damaged, and the cockpit windows cracked, so how can a nose cone let alone a whole 757 cut straight through solid steel and concrete of a very well reinforced skyscraper? Answer, it cannot.

e) Similar to Boeing 757 nosecones, how is it possible let alone probable that aluminium aeroplane wings can slice through solid steel girders, because the laws of physics, Newtons laws of motion, and Materials Science would suggest to the average scientific student that it was an impossibility? To my thinking as there were 236 steel girders around each tower and 47 in their centres, why didn't we see TV pictures of the Jumbo Jets tail sections breaking off and their fuselages falling to the ground as that is what basic physics and dynamic laws of motion will tell an average intelligence person - me. But I didn't see that and am very surprised to say the least especially as the plane reportedly hitting WTC2 did so at an oblique angle rather than head on. But instead we saw a Boeing plough straight through solid steel like it was a wet paper bag leaving a perfect cartoon silhouette behind. How is it possible that aluminium planes can do that, slice through in effect solid steel girders leading to the simultaneous failing of those girders just prior to the buildings 'collapse'? Answer, they didn't, it is not possible and any pictures showing that are evidence of deception.

f) There 1200 cars, lorries and buses toasted, rusted with melted engine blocks over at FDR Drive, 1 Km away from WTC. What had they to do with two planes going into the towers? Could planes hitting the Twin Towers affect motor vehicles nearly 1 kilometre away?

g) Why if the towers 'collapsed upon being hit and destroyed by planes' were there no significant seismic signals recorded?

h) Why were there massive magnetometer readings at 08:45 and 9:10 up until 10:20 that morning as recorded by the Alaskan research stations at precisely the time of the plane impacts and respective Tower's destruction? Could that be a natural phenomena do you think and it is just coincidence?

i) Why was Hurricane Erin, directly off the coast of New York that morning, barely reported especially when remembering the US coast guards are so weather minded? Cynics might suggest that it was because it would have interfered with the prepared centralised MSM news coverage of the impending 'plane' attacks and because it was part of the high energy generation process used in the destruction of the WTC via Directed Energy Weapon. Hurricanes are high energy fields, huge Tesla-like coils storing enormous electrical energy and that electro magnetism affects gravity which gives credence to how cars and other large objects are upturned when caught in hurricane fields. To NOT report that massive hurricane in the four day build up and directly off the east coast at 8am on the morning of 9/11 is highly questionable.

j) The melting point of steel is 1200C minimum. Bearing in mind that kerosine burns at approximately 600 degrees why is it that people widely accept that this is what 'weakened' the steel structures leading to their 'collapse' outright? Answer, it is part of a general ignorance and misleading information broadcast by media and other so-called educational 'experts' blindly following official reports written for a misleading and deceptive agenda.

k) Dr Wood’s research highlights so-called “Fuzzballs” of fine dust appear to be being created after heavier dust had settled as the buildings are turned to dust. This suggests that there might be some sort of nuclear action occurring. Similarly, the cleanup teams had to repeatedly hose down this reacting debris that by some accounts was 'hot', molten hot in some accounts. But how can people with rubber boots work for hours on molten material? And what could be the reaction that requires the debris to be hosed down so frequently and for an extended period during and after wards. Indeed that hosing down lasted many months after 11th September.

l) Pilots including ex 747,757,767,777 pilots are united (mainly retired) in stating that the 'Official 911 Report' as compiled by NIST of the planes 'hitting the towers' is simply impossible and if only for the reason that no Boeing Jumbo of whatever flavour can fly at 500mph at altitudes less than 30,000 feet and certainly not at 700ft (approximately floor 80 of WTC1&2) as their wings would break off and the entire fuselage would be shattered due to resistance of the air alone, and that's assuming the planes could get the additional 8 times more power to propel them to that speed at such a low altitude - another impossibility in itself wouldn't you agree? I wonder if you saw that and what your thoughts on it are. I think you can find that too on the accompanying videos or on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKHqhdlpvOQ (The many pilots include John Lear of Lear Jet Corp, Capt. Russ Wittenberg pilot of 747, 757, 767, 777, Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret) pilot of 757, 767, military aircraft, combat instructor; and 100s of others)

m) TwinTowers 1 & 2 somehow, miraculously, fantastically showed the perfect silhouette of Boeing 757 wings and wingtips at the 'points of entry'. How is it that the Boeing jet that hit the Pentagon - flight 77, also an AA Boeing 757 didn't leave any outline of wings or wingtips. Surely bricks and mortar are easier to penetrate than solid steel, or am I missing something? Initially all the world saw of that impact was a large circular hole in one face of the building. Surely there's a little inconsistency there let alone the bigger one that a plane couldn't have approached the Pentagon from the North side at all in the first place due to obstacles and its flight path.

n) The Twin Towers couldn't have 'collapsed' into the 'bathtub' that was built as foundation on the bedrock over the Hudson River because putting the TV pictures aside there were no seismic readings that correspond and no pile of rubble that reflects 500,000 tonnes of material, and most importantly Lower Manhattan would have been flooded due to the fracturing and destruction of that 500,000 tonnes of steel and concrete falling down upon that 'Bathtub' foundation.

o) The poor people trapped high up in those buildings were taking their clothes off but seemingly not because of radiant fire heat. Clothes protect people from fire heat - so why take them off? Those 1250 'jumpers' seemed almost relieved to be out of the building, why was that? Because they were being subjected to intense microwave bombardment in the destruction of the towers?

p) Following the destruction of the biggest office blocks in the world, the first responders, fire crews and police didn't see one desk, one chair or a single phone - just one single, barely recognisable bizarrely crumpled filing cabinet from a shop based on a ground floor - but nothing from the offices above. That's an unimaginable amount of unaccounted for office furniture - where could it all have gone? Would smoke, fire and remaining building rubble destroy it beyond trace? No, that would defy all existing laws and constitute a physical impossibility the result of an airplane disaster.

q) The streets were littered with millions of sheets of white unburnt paper right next to burning cars in some instances. Scenes of burning buildings, burning cars, 'red hot' steel pouring out of the Towers, and yet millions of perfect white unburned papers everywhere. How is that possible?

r) It is a criminal act to clear away the evidence at the scene of the WTC before any investigation was undertaken. Yet FEMA operatives were on standby the night before on 10th September and involved in the organisation of the Clean Up operation almost immediately after the Twin Towers were destroyed. Over 3000 people died in that incident let alone all those first responders who also died during and afterwards from the dust inhalation and other effects. The many Clean Up personnel who died as well or were permanently harmed subsequently is also of great importance. Just one murder surely requires a full investigation yet not apparently in NYC on 11 September 2001. Within minutes of the Towers being 'attacked by terrorists', the TV News networks had already solved the crime flashing up pictures of 'terrorists' known in the country and those men remained accused of the crime thereon afterwards.

s) In one WTC building, mainstream MSN TV pictures show people in the cut out sections of the Boeing wings at 'impact points' waving for help. If the kerosene had heated the steel structures up to 1200C by exploding then why are those people not incinerated and especially as they were peering out of the impact points? Again, a physical impossibility.

t) Only two people have legally challenged the Official 911 Report as compiled by NIST and which omits nearly all of this data, they are Dr Judy Wood and Dr Morgan Reynolds. Those legal cases can be found at: http://www.drjudywood.co.uk/articles/NIST/NIST_RFC.html. The NIST contractors have subsequently stated that their report which the US Government has released as the Official 911 Report only deals with events leading up to the alleged plane hijackings and impacts of the Twin Towers - and NOT their actual destruction. And yet this official report has been actively represented as THE definitive explanation of the event up to AND including the Towers destruction. This is fraud and deception on a national and international scale affecting the UK.

u) Miscellaneous - including Official 9/11 Reporting of mysterious 'distressed phone calls to relatives' from alleged hijacked passengers in an era when that technology did not exists and certainly was not available to the public, i.e. direct dial from personal phones whilst in commercial passenger Boeing 757 Jet aeroplanes at altitudes of 35,000 feet or more.

Remember, you implicitly asked and so I'm just politely informing you that you and the world need to rethink it all and start asking questions because at the moment you're all looking at and seeing illusions and hearing nonsense to back up those illusions.

Have a nice evening.

Kind Rgds

This was my first and most interesting thread ive read. Instead of looking for my first rep ive diverted into reading some of dr rudy wood's work. hahahahaha.. amazing.

youve got to give this guy credit.

Oh dear me, how have I missed this thread?

To the OP, I don't know if you have seen these 'car restoration' programs on TV, but on a few American ones they have a large machine which cuts out any shape they want from metal plate.

It uses water.

Just water.

At incredibly high pressure, in a jet less than 1mm wide, exiting the nozzle at some ludicrous speed.

And it cuts right through steel, iron, titanium. The thickness it can cut through varies, you buy the machine to suit the requirements, but iIRC they can cut upto something like 15mm thick steel.

If you don't believe me, please find the nearest industrial pressure washer, remove your shoe and sock from one foot, and then wash your foot with said pressure washer.

I mean, it's just water, right? Can't do any harm?

And when the accident and emergency room has finished attaching the debrided skin back onto your foot / toes (if it didn't come off completely and get washed away) do let us all know how something as soft as water CAN cause damage to something harder than water.

Here's another one. Air. Wind. Tornadoes. Hurricanes. The only thing softer than air is space, right. Even a small, fluffy kitten is harder than air.

Please go and stand in front of a tornado. Airs that soft it can't do anything, right? It certainly won't be able to pick you up like a leaf and hurl you hundreds of feet through the air. Or do the same to cars. Or houses. Or uproot huge trees.

Oh, wait, you acknowledged the damage wind can do in one of your previous posts didn't you? And wind is made from air. Oops.

If you had another brain cell it would be lonely.

P.S. Just to show there's no hard feelings, please do no pressure wash your foot. You stand a good chance of loosing large lumps of skin or even toes.

Wow, guess I must have missed those industrial scale sized water & ceramic mix steel cutters attached to the plane wings - its obvious now you mention it.

But no, just another insult - if people just won't check the evidence and facts for themselves they're remain in perpetual ignorance.

Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, take note, please.

Kind Rgds

This was my first and most interesting thread ive read. Instead of looking for my first rep ive diverted into reading some of dr rudy wood's work. hahahahaha.. amazing.

youve got to give this guy credit.

Thank you for your comment.

My credit won't help you tho' if you don't open your eyes and wake up.

You could of course be a cool-playing DisInfo Op accepting that some people are actual on the case and you're having momentary refrain.

If you're not must as I suspect then your the band of happy revellers who are walking to total loss of control of your own lives.

It'll be so bad you won't even be allowed to freely buy a Rep. watch.

Kind Rgds

Everything I know about metallurgy and materials engineering comes from Prof. Rosie O'Donnell!

Thank you for your comment. Funny guy.

I wonder if Satanic Cult Numerology means much to you then seeing as materials sciences and applied physics doesn't, in fact if you had 11, 77, 93 and 175 on your watch face would it register on your mainspring I wonder let alone your mind and imagination?

http://youtu.be/-nzETuIYS1Q?t=19m18s

If you don't think about it all soon you'll be gone before your number's even been called.

Have a nice day.

Kind Rgds

Guys I've missed you, so here I am back in your faces again, just where you clearly like it.

Okay, the situation on the watch front is that although I ordered a Rep Vintage Rolex from a nice guy it didn't work out in the end. Fact of the matter is the pictures shown me just before shipping didn't meet expectatations...ie looked nothing like those advertised. But it was honest of the dealer to show me what I would be receiving and I cannot commend him highly enough for that. However, that still leaves me Rep-less.

So - on subsquent research I came across Puretime-asia.com and looked at a few that I liked, all Rolex. The GMT Master II Pro Hunter Swiss with NATO strap, Nato strap because its the one with style if one knows about such things. Expensive but I liked it so decided to go ahead.

Despite email communication problems where my ISP was literally preventing my return emails getting to PT I sent in an order which was then blocked by my own bank on 'fraud prevention' grounds, gheeeeZz!

So I'm not allowed to send emails or pay the good dealer ... I guess that's the 'Respectable Ripoff Merchants' telling me that only they can sell me nice watches. What they don't understand is that I have very specific reasons for going 'Rep', that being symbolic of the bigger things in life like 9/11 which was all faked in case any of you wise guys are unaware. Yes you heard it right - what you saw was all illusion apart from those poor people being micowaved in the buildings prior to their destruction (lets not go into the jumpers, the poor souls God rest them in peace), but they were trying to escape that microwaving due to DEWs acting on the TTs. I hope you're all with me so far.

So I won't be corralled by my ISP or my bank as I want the Rep and when I get the Rep I will need some writing put on the dial which I understand can be done with an acrylic lettre set. I've already researched how to get to that.

And that's where I am with my watch. About to order, any advice is welcome.

Kind Rgds

'Cap'in she canna take ney more'  :bangin:  My advice is this...................walk to the nearest corner you can find and have a really good chat with yourself, should at the very least keep you entertained for a few hours, meanwhile we can all get back to doing what we enjoy.........watches  :inverted: