When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Day Date 18038 President + Suit

Hi guys! A little less than a month after getting my license, today I'm meeting with my very first potential clients! (I'm a realtor)

So here's the suit & wristwear for the day... oh and my beard. I really should shave but I don't want to accidentally cut myself before I meet these people :p

(ALSO I THINK THIS MAY VERY WELL BE THE FIRST SELFIE ON RWG SO I'M PRETTY STOKED ABOUT THAT)

post-60398-0-23585800-1398991154_thumb.j

Oh my GOSH. Rolex President and real estate. Tell me you have watched GlennGarry GlennRoss. That famous iconic Alec Baldwin cameo appearance.

Closers get coffee!

You can't close them? You can't sell? Fuck you. I could go out tonight with the leads you have and make myself $15,000. You see this watch? This watch cost more than your car. I made $750,000 last year, you worthless prick. That's who I am.

• Like 2

LOL @ JKay

I hope this real estate is suitably (way, way) upmarket for the realtor to be dressed like that? If it's on normal properties I'd be thinking to myself "Is this guy making 250% markup on everything?!?" :)

I was a realtor.  It sucked because most of the business went to all the hot women realtors in the office.

I kid you not, even the new lady realtors (if they were hot), were asking why people thought real estate was so hard.  They just started, and were getting clients left and right, just by putting their pictures by their ads.