When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Torobravos reputable? LMPO known problems?

Nazgul

Hello,

I'm planning on buying a LMPO from torobravos2014, and noticed that it wasn't one of the sites provided by the forum and just  wanted to confirm that it was a reputable dealer and that my purchase will be valid! I would also like to make sure that this watch 

Can't post a link but just go to torobravos2014 . com and search for "liquid"

is from the NOOB factory, and what were some known problems with the model?

Also is there a reason that toro has it cheaper than every other watch site? Am i paying less for worse quality?

Hello,

I'm planning on buying a LMPO from torobravos2014, and noticed that it wasn't one of the sites provided by the forum and just wanted to confirm that it was a reputable dealer and that my purchase will be valid! I would also like to make sure that this watch

Also is there a reason that toro has it cheaper than every other watch site? Am i paying less for worse quality?

The watch is the same and Toro is a TD at RWI.

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

I've taken the risk and have had no water issues so far. Soaked my Pan Bronzo in hot water and liver of sulfur to patina it. 3 minutes under water and no issues.

I shower with it, with my PO, DSSD and Seawolf with no water issues so far.

All my reps have been toward the higher end so far and through Andrew, not that it matters.

I'm pretty comfortable showering with one on, but swimming might be of more concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been diving to 50ft :snorkel:  in most of my reps with zero issues! Puretime test your watch for free as part of the QC before shipping. They even send you a QC pic of it and a receipt with the test results. 

Thanks everyone placed the order tonight and hoping to get some feedback on my pics tomo! 

This may be a noob question, but are these watches actually waterproof?

Some are some aren't. I haven't had any issues with mine.

Hello,

I'm planning on buying a LMPO from torobravos2014, and noticed that it wasn't one of the sites provided by the forum and just  wanted to confirm that it was a reputable dealer and that my purchase will be valid! I would also like to make sure that this watch 

Great watch! Read my LMPO review in the Omega area. Here it is

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/165678-best-omega-rep-out-the-boxnoob-limited-edition-liquid-metal-planet-oceanlmpo/

• 10 months later...

Just got my first timepiece in from Toro, and although the first was lost before the Chinese holiday, I have to say that the quality far surpassed my expectations.  I will purchase from him again in the future. 

Turnaround is fast. From the time I've pushed the button, paid by WU, got QC pics, approved, ..... Maybe a week. Then it's taken anywhere from 4-7 days by EMS to get it in my hand. That's been the case for four watches I've ordered from him this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk