When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GUNNY made straps for ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER !

This is not a sales thread, so I think its okay for me to post here, its a "news" update in Panny/straps world...

Guys, I made straps for Arnold Schwarzenegger..., yes... that's true smile.png

The reportage is here: http://lacomunidad.elpais.com/grey-photographer/2014/5/2/una-bonita-historia-relojes-y-correas- and also here http://culturismosport.net/2014/05/04/una-bonita-historia-de-relojes-y-correas/

It's in Spanish, and there's no english version of it, but you guys can do autotranslate it thru Google Chrome anyway.

I put some pics here...
_DSF7461_zps2dfa4458.jpg

_DSF7462_zpsb4c38ab4.jpg

arny08_zps46cbffdb.jpg

ASF2014-0836_zpsaa3e78ca.jpg

ASF2014-0837_zps35f530ec.jpg

Letterforshow_zps30a537ce.jpg

So from now, if you see Arnold on TV with his Egiziano, he is wearing my strap smile.png Enjoy guys cigar-smiley.gif

Best regard,s
Peter.

• Like 1

Wow talk about shameless plugging! ;):lol:

OK just kidding.. hey P, I am from Singapore and I ordered a few straps from you before. They were all of exceptional quality, and I loved each one.

Fantastic service attitude too! 

Keep up the good work and may you be the strapmaker of the gods, or at least the stars soon! :notworthy:

A

Awesome, congrats on that Petergunny. You have to have luck beyond Your craftsmanship and the recognition by Arnold is a great one. Soon Sly&others will be banging on Your door and they have 2 or PAM´s:). Fantastic. Him going to the length of writing the letter is the greatest recognition for Your good work. Admirable, always love to hear the good news.

Awesome, congrats on that Petergunny. You have to have luck beyond Your craftsmanship and the recognition by Arnold is a great one. Soon Sly&others will be banging on Your door and they have 2 or PAM´s:). Fantastic. Him going to the length of writing the letter is the greatest recognition for Your good work. Admirable, always love to hear the good news.

Many many thanx for your kind words G! :) :)

You've come a long way!  I'm proud to own your "A" series straps :)

Yeaaa.... it soon will become in museum Esco ha ha ha :)

Heya Gunny, Congrats! I have one of your limited edition straps, but I have lost the second keeper. Can you tell me if you can replace it, since it's and L/E piece?  thanks!

attachicon.gifIMG_2153.JPG

Sure Jkay, no problemo, just send me email to gunny.straps@gmail.com to request the keeper, we will talk in detail abt strap specs, I need to know the specs first before make it Jkay.

...and many thanx for all kind words guys :) :)