When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from holland

Hello,

I am looking for a breitling navitimer world (a good quality one)

I already have some knowhow about watches but some things confuse me.

So, i know thera are 2 versions of the asia 7750 valjoux movement, there is a fast and te slow one?

Are there more of them or are there specific types of these movements?

I already have this one in mind, so i would love to get your opinions about it!

(cant place a link) please help with that too

Welcome to RWG,read around here and you'll find the answers :)

Not sure if you can post links when you don't have 5+ or 10+ posts, Otherwise just typ it like "w w w . url.com/theURL" this must be possible 

Groeten vanuit Nederland! ;)

Oke let try

http ://m. marktplaats .nl/a/sieraden-tassen-en-uiterlijk/horloges-heren/m806338236-breitling-navitimer-world-zwitserse-kwaliteit-uurwerk.html?c=80906a7f13ccf514b11788e5504db095&previousAction=asqSent

Ok just don't buy via Marktplaats.. Overpriced and you just don't know what movement is inside.

Buy via our trusted dealer section, for example Puretime, Torobravos and Perfect Clones are great dealers :)

Yes but than i have the issue with shipping and i dont like the idea of spending 300€ and not knowing if the item wil ever make it to my doors

That is always a risk, but the trusted dealers offer triangle shipping first to UK and than to NL. I did it plenty of times (look at my collection) ;)

Hi and welcome. You must use the safe shipping option via UK (more expensive but safe). Generally the Asian 7750 may be a little bit more sensible movement and complicated to repair. If You don´t use the chrono too often, always first stop it between position 10 and 2 and only than reset it after its stopped in this position its fine. The date should also never be set between 10 and 4 o´clock only before or after. Also only buy from dealers who are trusted on this forum, they have the watch You want and at good prices. Try researching if/which models are available and what other forum members say about it using the search function. Have fun:)  

So if the package goes to uk first it is not passing the customs?

Thats strange because i orderd something from the uk (not a watch) and it did pass customs at postnl it took 2 weeks longer than planned :(

And if the customs do check it what do they do with it than?

I am currently looking at this one,

http :// w w w . ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=1171

What does de LB mean ind the head sentence?

I guess low beat but what does that mean

Thanks for all the help!

Gr. Mathieu